Chapter 12

Natsu POV
"Take each step slowly," Lucy instructed me.
"Okay," I winced, it hurt but less than before.
"Natsu-"
"Stop apologizing Lucy, it was my choice,"
"I know," Lucy looked at the ground and then at me.
"Then start acting like it" I responded, the doctors said that I could leave in a week if I showed that I would be fine, so of course I'm trying my best to get better, I'm so sick of eating hospital food, the jellos good but everything else is healthy.
"Hey... so, what do you want to do once you get to out of the hospital?" Lucy asked
"I'm gonna beat some kids up," I said looking at her brown eyes go wide.
"Natsu you can't just get in a fight, you're still healing," she looked worried.
"It won't be a fight, they won't know what hit them till it's too late," I responded.
"How about you wait a bit until you're all healed up," Lucy pleaded.
"Lucy they hurt you," I stated annoyed.
"It's fine, I've got you and I can get over it" she responded brushing a loose hair behind her ear.
"And what if I can't get over it," I said trying not to sound angry.
"Natsu... " Lucy paused and sighed,"I can't stop you from feeling that way but... we can deal with it together," she smiled and grabbed my hand.
I squeezed her hand softly and tried not to get mad again.
"Yeah... but that doesn't mean I won't swing at them when I see them," I replied.
"Natsu they're girls and you don't know who sent those messages" she argued.
"Don't pull that, we both know who it was, and I don't care if it's a girl or not, they don't get to act that way," I shouted.
"Yes but harming others is not going to right that wrong," she argued.
"Yes but at least they will understand what they caused," I explained.
"Natsu, they don't need to understand anything, they're dumb girls" Lucy said.
"And?" I responded
"I don't want you getting into trouble" she whispered.
"Oh, well I won't" I said.
"Natsu, yes you will," she argued.