Chapter 7

No pov
"Well... He has a few broken ribs, a broken leg, and... A head injury" the doctor told Lucy.
"A head injury?! Is he gonna be okay?!" She asked immediately worried.
"Yes... We believe he should be okay, but he might have a hard time remembering simple things, and that might increase into larger things" the doctor told her.
Lucy gasped and held a hand over her mouth,"so you mean... He has amnesia"
"No, well maybe, we are doing a medical procedure on him to heal his head but there might be a possible chance of that..." The doctor told Lucy.
A nurse then walked in,"Mr. Dragneel is awake."
"Can I see him?" Lucy asked starting to go to his door.
"Only immediate family can visit." The nurse told her.
"Well I need to see him, I'm..." Luck was thinking fast of how they would let her get into the room.
"Dad!" Wendy ran up to one of the doctors and hugged him.
"Sorry Wen, but I'm in the middle of talking to this girl" he told her.
"Oh! That's Lucy Heartfillia, she's the daughter of a billionaire and from what I've been told she is also Natsus girlfriend" Wendy told him.
"Well she is in a top rating hospital... Since she is his girlfriend we will slow her to go... And she is a heartfillia" he told the nurse. The nurse then went into the room guiding Lucy to Natsu.
"Sir... Your girlfriend is here"
"My girlfriend?" Natsu said confused.
"N-Natsu you idiot" Lucy said crying while walking over to him.
"L-Lucy? What are you calling me an idiot for! You thought I was just gonna let you fall?!" He asked her.
"Well... I would just end up in the hospital." She said.
"No, no you wouldn't, the only reason I survived was because of how thick my muscles are and because of that, I have a lot of broken bones and- what happened to your cheek?" He asked her.
She had been so worried about Natsu she didn't let any of the doctors check on her and she didn't notice the scratch on her face.
"It's just a scratch, and did they tell you about your head?" Lucy asked him.
"Wha- oh yeah... They did but I dot know how I'm going to a ford it and if it'll work" Natsu muttered.
" don't worry about the money, I'll take care of it, it not a lot" Lucy said waving that back.
"Not a lot?! It costs two million dollars!" He said.
"Yeah? And my family gets one million each month, I mean yeah sure my dad will get pissed but I'll tell him it was my fault" Lucy said.
"I can't-"
"I won't take no for an answer" Lucy told him.