Chapter 6

Lucy-
Right when I was about to jump I heard Natsus voice,"Lucy Heartfillia don't you dare"
I kept looking at the schools grassy ground that seemed comfortable and loving at the moment,"why? Why shouldn't I?"
"Because! You don't deserve it" He sounded upset and like he was on the verge of tears.
"Please... You don't know what I deserve, you don't know how hard I've kept up with people" I yelled.
"And what do I deserve?! You think I'm going to get over you dieing?!" He shouted back, his footsteps came closer to me.
"I'm sorry Natsu... I tried, I tried to ignore them... But I can't" and with that I lept, but instead...

Something terribly wrong happened

While I was falling, two strong arms grabbed me, Natsu had jumped with me and I was wrapped in his arms.
"I love you Lucy and I-" before he could finish we crashed into a bush.
"Natsu, Natsu!!! No no no!" I started sobbing.
"No..." I sat up from the bush and dragged him off of it.
I checked his pulse, he was barely breathing which scared me.
"Keep with me Natsu... Please." I hugged him crying.
Through sobbing I managed to call an ambulance to the school.
When they picked him up I held his hand the whole way to the hospital, even though they refused it at first they finally gave in and let me hold his hand the whole time.
"This is all my fault..." I whispered looking at his bruised face.