Chapter 8

Natsu-

Pain, that is the one word that describes my life right now. And now I have a choice, I can rather do a surgery to fix that pain and possibly loose every memory of mine.
Or I can live with the pain but I would never be able to go outside because of the risk that I might get hit in the head.
I can't decide which choice would be best.
"Mr. Dragneel, Miss Heartfillia is here to see you" the doctor told me quietly.
"Let her in" I said looking out the window.
I heard the door open and Lucy's shoes click on the floor,"Hey Natsu..." She whispered.
"Hi" I said looking over at her, She looked tired and pale.
"Oh my gosh! Luce... You look awful" I gaped.
"I-I'm fine, so how are you feeling?" She asked obviously lying.
"I'm doing great, I've only had one headache today," I told her.
"That's good..." She whispered looking at her converse.
"Are you okay Luce?" I asked her concerned.
"Yeah... Well, it's just" she took a deep breath in and looked at me.
"If I hadn't jumped then none of this would have happened..." Lucy whispered.
"Well it was those girls bullying you," I muttered forming a fist.
"Natsu... What do you mean girls?" She asked.
"Well yeah! Remember those girls were bullying you and then you ran to the roof and if stopped you, but somehow I didn't and we both fell," I informed her slowly.
"Natsu... That three months ago... And you had caught me that time," she said looking possibly even paler.
"No, that was a week ago,  and before that we had gotten to know eachother. And you were the only one who wasn't fangirling over me and I was super grateful for that... Remember?"
Then I realized... She was right, I had been missing something in my story.