Chapter 9

Lucy-
I waited till I was out of the room to start freaking out, he had completely forgotten a whole month... And it all made sense to him, I'm starting to get nervous.
If he looses all his memory it'll be all my fault. It's bad enough as it is.

"Lucy!" Levy said running up to me.

"Levy?" I looked at her confused.

"I heard about you and Natsu being in a hospital, are you okay?! Is Natsu okay?" Levy asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Natsu on the other hand..." A lump formed in my throat and my eyes started getting heavy. 

"What's wrong? Lucy..." Levy went to hug me and I pushed her away.

She looked pained and I took a few deep breaths," sorry" I managed to mutter out. 
"It's... Fine " levy said softly. "I know you're just stressed over everything that's happened."

"I'm going to check on Natsu" I told levy walking to the door.

"Ms. Heartfillia, we need to start the surgery immediately, he's forgotten too many things and we fear his brain will stop the respiratory system at this point." The nurse told me.

"How long till you start?" I asked.

" 5 minutes, I fear that it's too close for you to talk to him" Dr G said, I could never pronounce the pink haired Drs name fight so she just told me to call her that.

"Can I sit next to him through the surgery?" I asked.

"No" Dr G said strictly.

"Please" I pleaded.

"Ms. Heartfillia I hope you are aware that you have to wait outside in real life, this isn't some cheesy hallmark movie where  you  can sit next to your lover through the whole procedure, even if you were his mother we wouldn't allow it, if we did then it might be a hazard because one little groan or stirring could cause panic in the family. So the answer is no"

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere though" I told her.

"And now I have to go because you wasted most of my time to talk to you" she said rushing away.

I stared at the door where Natsu was, if it was bad enough for them to worry that he would forget to breathe... How bad was it? Did he completely forget me? Does he know how to talk? I hope he does.

"I'll stay here with you," levy said more as a demand then offer.

"Okay..." I said sitting down.

"Zeref is coming later today" levy said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Zeref, Natsus older brother" Levy told me twiddling her thumbs.

"Brother?" I asked palling.

"People have said he's pretty scary" levy whispered.

And suddenly I was supper grateful levy was staying with me, my best friend knew when I needed company most, even if I never accepted the fact.

And now, I waited for Zeref to come and yell at me for what I have done to his brother.