Chapter 4

Lisanna pov
I gritted my teeth and thought hard of how I was going to get back at Lucy for making me look bad.
I looked at Natsu who was going through Lucy's locker, what I noticed is he took away her scissors, some blades and he replaced it with chocolate hearts and some notes for Lucy. When he got to the trash he dropped all the stuff from her locker into the trash.
So... She was suicidal? No! Not her, she is too stuck up for that, I bet she just cuts herself to get attention drawn to herself.
I bit my lip as the tardy bell rang and I let a smile curl on my lips. I grabbed a pen and wrote the locker number on my wrist.
"Hey my locker is Jammed" I told the lady at the front desk.
"Oh ok Hun, take this key and it should unlock it, once your done hand the key back to me and I'll give you a late pass" the last told me handing me a key.
I set my stuff down by Lucy's locker and unlocked the locker.
Some of the notes said stuff like,"keep your chin up cause you are too pretty and elegant to be put down by mean girls "
I laughed and crumpled all of the notes and then I placed the notes in the trash. I looked at her neat locker and completely trashed it and all the chocolate hearts he had put in her locker I broke all of them in half, as for her homework, I shredded it to pieces and poured the water bottle she had on them, and then I placed a note,
"Remember this you little pretty pink princess, no one loves you, and if you ever think that you're joking yourself. You are ugly and everyone wishes you would just die already, I mean why do you think everyone bully's you?"
I giggled sticking it to the back of her locker door so it wouldn't get wet, and then I skipped off to the office to give the key back.