20

---- Thor PoV----' 'I do'

It was finally the day. The day that I would be wed to Lady Percine Jackson. My beautiful Perci.

The wedding was held on the beach at her camp. Rows of benches with bouquets of flowers on the ends were lined in front of the stage.

Everything was white and blue. Everything was beautiful.

Soon it was time to start. The bridesmaids and groomsmen came down one at a time lining up on the sides. Then came the flower girl. A young girl who I think was from Camp Jupiter came down throwing white petals on the sand.

And then she came. I felt as if the world froze to look at her.

She wore a long white dress that was simple but elegant. Her raven hair framed her face in curls with mini braids dotting through it. She wore little makeup, having only minor eyeshadow(light blue) and pink lipstick. She held a bouquet of many flowers of all kinds.

Then I met her eyes. I felt all the happiness, all the love, all the adoration I had for her come right out showing in my smile and eyes. As we looked at eachother she walked down the aisle.

This goddess, this hero, this warrior, my love. And I was going to be wed to her. I was going to marry her.

I will do everything for eternity for her. And now she stood in front of me and her step-father handed her off to me. Her bouquet was held by Lady Annabeth and we held hands as the man talked.

"Do you Thor Odinson promise to stay by this woman's side in sickness and in health in troubles and happiness, through storms and suns, for eternity or until one of you shall fade?" The man asked. (It's different cause they be immortal)

"I do." I say. And I mean it with every part of my being.

"Do you Persine Jackson promise to stay by this man's side in sickness and in health in troubles and happiness, through storms and suns, for eternity or until one of you shall fade?" The man asked her.

And without hesitation and with a smile holding love, she said, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Then we kissed. It was slow and full of love, happiness, and adoration. On both parts. We were meant to be and so we were here. Married. In love. Though it was arranged we were together. Forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter!

Imma say this now when I started this I didn't expect it to go this well. This is a short chapter and the next is going to be of similar length but I hope you liked this remember to leave feedback as I love hearing from you all.

With all the love!

Goodbye for now my Loves!

MP<3