6.

---Let's GO TO CAMP--- 'Ow! The Styx hurts!'

A little bit later I was walking up half-blood hill. When I passed Thalia's pine tree, campers started to run up. They looked panicked.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Katie left to get seeds yesterday morning... she hasn't returned. Travis is panicking." A camper said.

"Did anyone see anything?" I asked.

"Only Racheal she said she saw a few people go up to her then she just disappeared." Someone said.

"Government?" I asked.

"We think so from what they were wearing." the same camper said.

"I need to go talk to someone." I said running down the hill at top speed.

I was walking to the avengers tower when i ran into Thor literally.

"What is the problem my Lady?" Thor asked.

"My friend was taken by people you work with." I said to him. "If you can't hand her over by the time I get there I'll take her. There will be nothing stopping me."

"Okay, I'll go now then." Thor said flying off.

So I started running to the big tower. I'm bringing you back Katie.

--- Boom--- Thor---

When I landed I ran to the living room. Everyone was there. They turned their heads to look at me.

"Did you guys take a girl?" I asked.

"Um... ya we did." Clint said.

"You need to release her!" I said.

"Or what?" Clint asked.

"Or SHE will come. There will be no stopping her." I said "Hurry."

"No." Tony said.

There was a bang heard from a few levels down. I looked at them gravelly saying. "SHE is here." I walked over towards the door and separated myself from the others to look harmless. "You are doomed." I said.

Then she stepped in. Everyone aimed weapons at her. I took a moment to study her. Her raven hair was in a ponytail. She was wearing an orange Chb shirt and shorts. Her sea green eyes showed anger.

"Thor! Did they agree to release her?" Perci asked me.

"N-No they did not." I stuttered a little as her sea green eyes turned to me.

"Eh. I could use some practice." She said. The other avengers moving to guard a door I hadn't realized was there.

"Pfft. She probably couldn't hurt us anyway." Tony said in a very cocky tone.

Perci then gracefully kicked Bruce, who had hulked out. She knocked him out. Then immediately caught Steve's shield in one hand throwing it back at him.

Perci then punched Nat's head, knocking her unconscious.

All that was left aws Tony and Clint.

Perci caught Clint's arrow.

She looked up at the vents where he was. In seconds she was up there with him. In a few more seconds an unconscious Clint fell on top of Tony.

Perci came over and took my hammer. She picked it up! Why am I surprised she surpasses me! She then set the hammer on Tony. Finally it had only been 10 minutes. Perci went into the room bringing out a girl about the same age as herself. She turned to me, her eyes softened. "See you tonight Thor... My place pick me up." With that she vapor traveled away. Percine Jackson is amazing!

--- Time skip --- Brought to you by Monster doughnut.

When the avengers woke up they all asked questions. I held up my hands and said. "One question each."

"Who was she?" Natasha asked. "Percine Jackson."

"How did she do that?" Bruce asked. "She is the greatest Hero."

"Why didn't you help?" Clint asked. " I am not allowed to hurt her. Also I couldn't if I tried."

"Why did she say you'll see her tonight?" Tony asked. The others looked at me as well. "We are going on a date!" I said. After that I went to my room to think and get ready. I was going on a date!

------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

51 reads! 

That's alot for me okay...

Bye!

M.P.