18.

—-Perci POV—-

I was in my room trying to think. What should I wear? What can I wear? Why did I have to look fancy? Why is there a crack in the wall?

All of which are amazing questions. Right as I was about to start summoning random dresses to find a good one, I heard a knock on the door. I went over and opened the door. Nat stood there holding a dress over her arm.

"Come on in." I said.

"Okay so, I heard that Tony was helping plan this date. With that in mind I decided that you didn't have the best dress to wear. Here." Nat said, holding out the dress.

I took it to the closet and changed quickly into the long dress. I looked into the mirror and smiled.

The dress was beautiful. It was an off the shoulder v-neck. It went down to my ankles and matched my eyes perfectly. I honestly couldn't understand where Nat got this dress.

I walked out after slipping on white flats. Nat smiled at me and I noticed she was holding a hairbrush. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Nat crawled on and sat behind me.

She gently started brushing through my barely tamed hair. Soon I felt parts of my hair being braided. After several more minutes Nat stated that she was done and held a mirror out for me to look in.

I held it up and smiled. Some of my hair was loose over my shoulders while the middle was braided into some twirly braids.

"Thank you." I said to the red head.

Nat smiled at me. "No problem. You look gorgeous Perci." She said.

Her smile made me feel like she knew something that I didn't know. I shook it off and stood up to check the time. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 6. Tony was gonna pick me up and bring me to the mysterious place at 7.

I heard Nat leave and close the door. I walked over to the desk and got my sketch book out.

Soon I started sketching. This sketch was different then the others though. I used colors instead of it being black and white.

About 50 minutes later I set down my pencils and looked at the drawing.

I saw myself. I recognized it now. In each picture it was me. Except for the baby. Me with the wings being spun. Me in the dream telling someone I was pregnant. I was the lady in the golden room. And now.

Now it was me with Thor looking at a bundle in my arms adoringly. I smiled. I wanted the life I drew and dreamt about.

One question for me was. What was so special about tonight that I could only now realize that it was me and Thor.

I looked back at the clock and saw that there were only 10 more minutes until I got picked up. My purse and walked to the elevator. I went up to the common room to wait.

At 7 on the dot I heard a Quinjet land. Tony walked in seconds later.

"Let's go, Perci. Don't want to keep Thor waiting." He said, holding out his hand. I took it and he led me into the Quinjet.

I shifted and bit my lip every time there was turbulence. Sure, I am a goddess now but that doesn't mean I can forget that Zeus would've zapped me out of the sky. After maybe half an hour I breathed out a sigh of relief as the Quinjet landed.

Tony stayed in and said. "Have fun. Just walk towards the lights."

I walked out and the door closed behind me. I quickly located a source of light. I walked through the woods that we landed in towards it. When I reached the light I saw that it wasn't just one light. Strings and strings of fairy lights led further into the woods forming a path.

I walked down the path, my dress swooshing behind me. As I walked I noticed dark blue butterflies flying around me. Thor learned very soon in our relationship that I loved dark blue butterflies.

As I kept going a fence started. It was made of pine wood. I chuckled at that. It reminded me of Thalia's tree at camp half-blood. On each fence post there were single Peonies. Each one had a bow of white lace wrapping it to the wood.

Finally I saw a picnic. Thor sat there looking at a butterfly on his finger. His long hair was partially braided. Thor was wearing a suit as well.

"Hi Thor." I said softly.

The picnic was set up beautifully. The blanket was a light pink that matched the peonies. More of the flowers were in a bouquet in the center. The fairy lights strung over it crossing across the trees. Blue pasta was on plates with a pitcher of what looked like pink lemonade.

"Hello Lady Perci." Thor said. I raised my eyebrow slightly at his formality. I had told him very early on that I don't do formalities.

None the less I sat on the blanket carefully crossing my legs. My dress splayed mostly behind me. We started eating and talking. Quickly he had me laughing at his stories of battle and his years on Asgard.

After finishing he stood up. Thor held his hand out for me to take. I took it and he helped me stand up.

We walked down the path slowly enjoying the other's presence. I was watching the butterflies sometimes looking towards Thor. I loved his big dopey smile. I loved how at ease he is.

A few minutes later Thor stopped. I was confused for a moment, but stopped with him. Thor got down on one knee and brought a velvet box out of his pocket. I gasped as my hands flew to my mouth.

"Perci. I don't know why the Misgaurdians get down on one knee and offer a ring when one wishes to get wed to another. But I decided that I would do this right. I want this to be something more like you would've wanted before... everything. And I know we will have to marry even if I didn't get you a ring. But... Will you marry me Perci Jackson?" Thor asked.

Thor opened the top of the box as he was talking. I almost gasped again as I saw the ring. It had a silver band with a beautiful sea green diamond. Two little sky blue diamonds sat next to it.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you. Whether it's arranged or not, Thor. I will marry you." I said.

Thor took the ring out carefully and put it on my left ring finger. I pulled him up and pushed a passionate kiss onto his lips.

This was definitely not what I expected to happen on this date.

----

Wooooooh!

I did Something!!!

So this happened!

Only 5 or 6 chapters left!

Did you enjoy?

Bye!

MP