epilogue

--- Epilogue ---

---Perci PoV---

I stared at the bundles in my arms. One had dark hair and big electric blue eyes the other had dark hair and sea green eyes. My children.

I had decided I would spend the 9 months being pregnant rather than speed it up like other goddesses. It had been 3 years of me being married to Thor and I loved every moment. We had a home in both Asgard and on Earth. We had 3 children now. I had Everett as our honeymoon baby and now we had the twins, Lily and Milana.

I handed Milana to Thor and watched as he smiled. The love he held for us was visible and so was the protectiveness. We were both extremely protective of our kids.

I looked to the side of the bed I layed on and saw Everett looking at his younger siblings. He was only 2 but knew that the babies were fragile.

"Come on up Everett." I saw lightly patting the bed next to me. He climbed on next to me.

"This is your little sister Lily." I say showing him the baby who looked at him with wide curious eyes.

"Li-ly?" Everett asked in his cute young voice.

"Yes, Lily."

I handed Lily to Thor as he handed my Milana.

"And this my love is Milana." I say showing him the sea green eyed baby.

"Mi-Milan-na?" Everett asked.

Thor laughed and said. "Yes your sister Milana."

I smiled and thanked the fates that I was able to have this family. The family that I had hoped for since I defeated Gaea. The family I had the possibility of having when I was 21. The family I now had at 24.

My loves. The loves I would sacrifice the world for. Thor, Everett, Lily, and Milana. My loves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my Loves!

It is finished! The story I started July 11th is finished today on Dec 30th. 

Sorry for the 3 month break there. I think I absolutely benefitted from the break in all ways. I would like to thank you all for reading my fanfiction and would like to thank all the people who inspired me to start this in the first place.

With all the love,

MP <3