10.

--- Thor POV --- Boom Thunda ---

As soon as she fell unconscious I ran to her.

"Perci you can do this." I said worry clearly in my voice.

A few minutes later I had to set her down as her back started forming something. Tears streamed down her face as you screamed a blood boiling scream. You could basically feel her pain.

I watched her form as out of her back sprouted two huge white wings. When they grew they were a little taller than her. They wrapped protectively around her now limp form. Half an hour later she glowed white. Then her sea green eyes snapped open.

Tears streamed down her face as her new white wings stretched when she sat up. She cried out in pain. I went over and hugged her. Only then did I notice she wasn't wearing her sweat pants anymore.

She wore a white skirt with slits to move her legs easier. A short sleeved white shirt. She also wore a gold chain like a belt around her waist. Perci's hair was curled down her back avoiding the huge white wings.

Her tears stopped flowing as I kissed her forehead. "I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." Perci replied kissing my cheek.

"Wow my back itches." She said suddenly after a moment. She looks back at the wings.

"Wow! Didn't know I was getting wings!" Perci said.

I smiled at her as she reached out slowly touching her wings. "They are sooo soft." Perci said.

"What's she the goddess of?" I asked.

"We don't exactly know..." Hermes said.

A mist swooped through. A voice seemed to come with it. "All hail Percine Jackson. Major goddess of destiny, loyalty, kindness, and peace." The voice said before it left as quickly as it came.

Perci leaned her head on my chest. She climbed close to me curling her body into my arms.

"I wanna go... but not to mom's" she said.

"Do you want to come to the tower with me Lady Percine?" I asked.

"Sure." Perci replied. "I just need to tell my mom."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is incredibly short...

but it served it's purpose!

Hope you enjoyed!

Tell me what you think?

BYE!

M.P.