16.

------ Perci --- 'You mean like TarTar sauce?'

I woke up surrounded by warmth. There were warm covers. Warm blankets. Warm air. Warm arms. Warm everything.

Wait. Arms?

I looked down and saw that I was wrapped up in someone's arms. I was curled into said person's chest.

I looked up slightly and saw Thor smiling in his sleep. I smiled but then stopped when I realized it hurt to move. I coughed as my eyes started sinking close. I wasn't asleep but I couldn't open my eyes. I stayed like that for a while before groaning as I shifted to get deeper into the blankets.

I was warm but I was cold. I hated when this happened. Why could goddesses get sick? Why was I not informed that I could still get sick?

Half an hour later Thor woke up quietly and started to unravel and get up. I smiled sickly even as my eyes were closed.

I sniffed through my nose trying to clear it. That didn't work.

I groaned rolling over to try and stay in the warmth. Thor sighed slightly before speaking. "Are you sick, love?" He asked.

I groaned out a 'yes'.

I could feel Thor's pity.

It was not good for me to be sick. I needed to move. To run. To feel. But when I was sick I had to stay in bed with warmth otherwise I would only get worse.

"I'll get you some soup. Stay in bed." Thor said leaving the room.

As soon as I couldn't feel his presence very close I threw the blankets off only keeping one around me. I stood and moved over to a desk in the corner. I pulled off my sketchbook which I kept in the form of a bracelet around my wrist. I grabbed a pencil off the desk and blindly started drawing.

10 minutes later I heard the door open and Thor came in.

"Love, you have to stay in bed. Come on I have soup." Thor said.

Percy looked over at her drawing.

It was a lady. You could clearly see her pregnant stomach, As she was turned to the side. Her face though held a smile. She had raven curls that blocked her eyes and went down her shoulders. The lady wore strange clothes and stood in a large golden room.

She was beautiful. I smiled to myself. My mother was amazing. This caused me to want to be a mother. A mother almost as amazing as my own.

I slowly stood up and walked over to the bed. I sat criss cross in the middle with the soup in between my legs. Blankets wrapped around me. I smiled as I tasted the soup. It tasted horrible. But at least he tried.

"Does it taste good?" Thor asked.

"Thor hun... It honestly tastes horrible." I said pushing the bowl away from me.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Thor said, taking the bowl and looking down to the ground.

"You are not used to cooking?" I was curious as to how it tasted so bad.

"No usually I cook quite well. But Eye of Hawk was in the kitchen with me." Thor said.

I laughed trying to imagine what Clint did to the soup. I couldn't imagine what he could do though.

"Well. If I want to get better I need to sleep. I'm not tired though so where is the training room?" I asked, throwing the blankets off of me.

"Are you sure you can train while you are sick?" Thor asked.

I smiled at his worry. Honestly this happened every time I was sick. They would tell me to rest but instead I would go out and train. Training relaxed me.

"I'm sure. Don't worry." I said, standing up.

I started walking and soon Thor took the lead and led me to a huge training room. I smiled as I saw the pool. There were many acrobatic things as well as a boxing ring. Punching bags lined the walls and some dummies surrounded a training mat.

I immediately walked farther in but more towards acrobatics than the pool. I didn't want to be tempted to swim. It would just exhaust me. I grabbed the first bar above my head and swung over till I was standing on it.

I stood still for a moment making sure to balance myself. I then ran across the thin bar and sprung up holding onto one above me. I swung again and when I had enough momentum I let go landing in the rafters. I smiled as I ran across the rafters.

I never once lost my balance. I stopped when I was above a pole that was moving. I jumped down and held on. It took a moment but I quickly pulled myself over it. I sat on the bar and waited for a second till it was just over Thor.

When it got over the blond god I spread my wings and jumped. I flapped a few times, slowing my descent. I then gently dropped myself onto the ground in front of him. I folded my wings back onto my back as they had been before.

"That was amazing Lady Perci!" Thor said with his usually loud voice.

"Just Perci." I corrected it. I then went over to a mat and sat down in a meditating position. My wings unfolded into a position where they were cupped around my body.

I slowly cleared my mind. I felt how uneasy I was due to sickness so my mind wasn't fully relaxed but it was close enough.

I breathed steadily, relaxing my muscles. I then focused on the muscles that held my wings. There had to be a way to retract them. I imagined the feathered appendages sliding away leaving no mark.

After a moment I felt a slight pinch in my back and Thor gasped. I slowly opened my eyes and stood up. I looked behind me and didn't see the white wings.

"Yes! It worked!" I said pumping my fist.

I then felt the exhaustion seep into my bones and muscles. I walked over towards the door and Thor followed me. I walked back to his room and straight to the bed. I kissed Thor's cheek before wrapping myself in the covers.

Slowly I drifted into sleep. Dreaming of absolutely nothing. Must be a goddess thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a 1020 word chapter.

Hope you enjoyed.

This was completely random.

Again ideas for cute scenarios are welcome as I only have two more major plot points!

Bye!

MP