3

---Thor Pov--- "PEANUT BUTTER!!!!"-Tyson-----

When Perci left, I was frozen. I was betrothed to Perci Jackson! The Perci Jackson! Soon everyone began to leave as it started raining. The ground rumbled. The gods eyed Poseidon. He looked up and said. "Not me... probably Perci."

Poseidon swept over to Zues holding him up in anger and worry. "If anything happens to my only daughter! It is all your fault!" Poseidon glared at Zeus "If something happens to her I will send you to Tartarus with whoever hurt her."

Poseidon then turned to me glaring "Don't hurt her." His glare softened. "Make her feel loved. She likes you already. I can tell. Take care of my Perci." Then he 'poofed' into sea spray.

I walked out of Olympus looking for the Lady I was to marry, the Lady I just fell in love with.

---Line Break---Brought to you by your neighborly friend the Minotaur

When I found Perci she was crying. I walked up behind her and simply hugged her. At first her shoulders tensed. Then she relaxed and leaned into the hug. After a bit she stood up. THe rain had long since stopped as well as the earthquaking. I stood up with her.

Perci's sea green eyes sparkled as she looked up at me. She smiled a beautiful smile. "Thank you Thor. I had a good time... I guess we're getting married then. At least you're someone nice. Goodnight." She said. Perci then quickly kissed my cheek and walked away. Her wave-like dress gracefully flowing behind her. "See you soon my Lady." I said.

I walked back to the throne room in a daze. Perci kissed me! She kissed my cheek... but still She kissed me! I told my father that I was going to the avengers tower and so I was off.

-------------------------------------- Hello------------------------

Sup....

Hope you Enjoyed...

I'm on a roll....

Bye

M.P.