8.

--- 3 months later --- 3rd ish point of view.---

Perci and Thor went on many dates. Whether it's just small touches. Or fancy dates.

Perci honestly didn't want to do anything. So she just sat around getting ready to watch Nemo. She and Thor hang out almost everyday. Though not these few days as it was that time of the month. The time where all you want to do is laze around. Doing nothing. Basically sulking.

Perci POV

I heard a knock. Mom got the door and soon Thor was in the living room. I looked at him. "I'm about to watch Nemo. Wanna join?" I asked.

"Sure what's it about?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"It's about how a disabled kids mom and sibling got murdered. He gets kidnapped and escapes. Meanwhile the kid's dad starts looking for him with a crazy lady." I said.

"Sounds like an adventure!" He said, sitting down on the couch next to me.I turned on the movie and we started watching. During the movie we had slowly while unaware moved closer. Till we started holding hands.

Thor POV

As we watched the fish movie, Perci began adjusting herself as she was falling asleep. Her head laid in my lap breathing softly. Sally came in and draped a blanket over her. "You truly do chase away her nightmares. She used to wait till the absolute last second to sleep." She said walking away.

All I did was smile at the raven haired beauty that was fast asleep. When I tried to go, her hands grabbed my arm in a death grip. She looked at me, sleepiness still in her sea green eyes.

"Night Thor." Perci said as she pulled me close. I honestly expected her to kiss my cheek as she always does. Instead she kissed my lips for a good few seconds. Then she pulled back and fell asleep on the couch again.

Perci POV

Not gonna lie, I was nervous. I kissed Thor a few nights ago. Is this a good idea? Wow. Am I questioning myself for once? I am! This is weird.

I texted him to meet me at a lake in the woods. I had already set something up there. I got in a dress that flowed around. It looked as if it were made of moonlight. I curled my raven hair and put on a light lip gloss. I don't do much make-up. I then went to the lake and sat on a bench to wait.

Thor POV

I was getting ready for my date with Perci. I had my freshly cleaned armor. Soon I walked through the woods to the lake.

When I arrived I made myself known by stepping on a stick. I saw her sitting on a bench by the shimmering lake. Perci turned around and smiled. I couldn't help but smile and stare. She was beautiful. Her dress looked as if it were made of moonlight. Her hair curled half way down her back. I walked over and kissed her hand in a slight bowing motion and said. "My Lady."

She giggled slightly, an angelic sound. "Thor!" Perci grabbed my hands and pulled me towards her as she backed towards the lake. She paused as she was right in front of the water. "Do you trust me?" She asked.

I nodded with no hesitation "always."

Then she stepped on the water standing on the surface. She pulls me with her onto the top.

She then adjusted her stance. I realized she let her guard down. Then a slow song played drifting with the wind.

It seemingly came from nowhere. I held my hand out to Perci. "May I take this dance?" I asked.

"Sure." She said, taking my hand. Just like when we first met. Then we danced gliding across the water.

Perci had pure joy on her face. She hasn't had that look on her face around me before. Soon the music stopped. Still looking happy we walked across the water to the ground.

We sat for a moment in comfortable silence.

"There is another reason I asked you here." Perci started softly. "I... I like you. Not just like but like, like. I mean I l-." I interrupted her with a kiss. She seemed shocked. After afew seconds she kissed back wrapping her arms around my head.

"I love you Percine Jackson." I said after we broke apart.

She looked into my blue eyes a strong emotion showing in her sea green ones. She pecked my cheek "I love you Thor Odinson."

We kissed again for a minute before standing up. We walked hand in hand to Her apartment. "Goodnight my love." I said kissing her hand.

"Night Thor." Perci said kissing my cheek as usual. She waved at me and went inside.

Perci Jackson loves me back!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Happy happy fun time!

What did I just do?

Oh well...

Bye!

M.P.