14.

--- Thor POV--- I think He's sad here. ---

I woke up without Perci. I assumed she just got up herself. I looked around and didn't see her. I went out to the living room and didn't see her there either.

Where is she?

"Have you guys seen Lady Perci?" I asked my friends. All but Natasha looked guilty or showed something of that type.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well... Fury said she was dangerous and we believed him. I mean who has no DNA!" Clint said.

"You guys really are making her more dangerous. If her family can't locate her... You'll have a whole race against you." I said eerily calm.

With that I turned and left. I will find you Perci.

Meanwhile at camp. ----- I mean camp half blood in case you were wondering though I suppose Camp Jupiter is good too.

The seven were starting to worry. Perci always IM'ed without fail. She misses at most 1 day here and there but always IM's by now.

Finally Annabeth decided to IM her.

--- Perci --- All smiles --- Well not always but ya ---

It's been 2 days since I last IM'ed anyone. This was bad. They were gonna come.

I decided that because I was gonna be here for a bit, I was going to take a nap.

Soon I curled up and drifted into sleep.

I was by a beach. The waves around my ankles. I saw all my family and friends. I looked in front of me and saw the guy I've been seeing in all my dreams. I was holding his hands. He had a big smile that I also felt on my lips. "I do." I heard my voice say. Just before the scene faded to black I saw I didn't have my wings.

When I woke up I saw Annabeth in a mist.

"Perci! Oh my gods everyone is so worried where are you?" Annabeth asked.

"I have no idea where I am..." I said slowly, realizing the truth in my words. Annabeth looked worried.

"I... I think I've been kidnapped again. But not by our world! By the government!" I said quickly adding the end so Annabeth doesn't storm Olympus.

Annabeth still looked concerned.

"I'll be fine! I'm testing how much Thor cares." I said, keeping worry out of my voice.

"You sure Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked.

"Yup! I don't need a prince charming saving me but, I want to see how he does!" I said in a peppy voice.

"Okay. I'll call off the search saying I know where you are but you're testing someone. 'Kay?" Annabeth asked, pushing a piece of blond hair behind her ear.

"Okay! Talk soon!" I said.

I waved then she slashed through the connection.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I ruffled my hair as I stood up and stretched. I looked around and let out a sigh. They didn't give me anything to do.

I then saw a sink in the corner. Foolish government. I smiled. Let's have some fun freaking people out.

I walked over and immediately felt the tug in my gut. I scenced all the water in the tower. Hmm I guess I'm still in the tower. I smiled to myself as I turned on the tap.

I then turned off all the water in the tower. I heard some shouts and bangs and giggled to myself.

Then I might have exploded some things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

554 words!

Okay cool... so... this story has over 3.2K reads! That's a big number for me.

Update: I came back and it has over 10k reads.... What. The. Heck...

So thanks for all the reads and votes! Thank you for the support! And Thank you for looking at this story! 

More comes out soon! Sorry for the long wait.

Bye!

MP