11.

--- Perci POV --- Sign up for the Nico Protection Squad Now!

I said sure to go to the Avengers tower. I mean why not? Thor likes them. Why can't I go. Yup I'm going.

"Maybe I can learn to use these while were there." I said pointing to the giant white wings on my back.

I called my mom telling her I'm okay and will be with Thor for a bit. We arrived on a landing pad at the Tower. Then Thor led me to the living room. "My friends! I have returned!" Thor boomed.

He was met with lots of 'Hey'''s of 'quiet down's. Until Steve looked up. "Oh my goodness she has wings!" He said. This caught the other's attention. They snapped their heads up to look at me.

"Um... Sorry for trying to kill you?" I said but it came out more of a question.

"How did you learn to fight like that?" Natasha asked.

"Better question. What's with the wings?" Tony asked.

"Perci is a great hero. She learned to fight at 12. The wings she went through great pain and acquired earlier." Thor said.

--- Tony --- The Tin Can Man--- Wait It's Iron man? ---

She got her wings today?!

"Were you by any chance near the empire state building?" I asked.

'... Nope." Perci said with hesitation. So she was! That might be what happened during the flash that caused the 40 minute power outage. How could they get that high in the sky though?

"Do you have anywhere to sleep Thor?" Perci asked.

"Follow me." He replied.

When they walked out of the room Nat immediately said. "She was lying."

"I caught that." I said.

I looked around the floor where she was standing. I remember seeing her wings ruffle. Then I saw a white feather. I was about to go to my lab when Fury walked in.

"I need you to find Percine Jackson." He said.

We all looked up. This is kinda funny.

"Thor's room." I said simply. Fury raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked.

"They're dating." I said.

"Um how?" Fury asked.

"Just ask them." I said, getting tired of this conversation.

"Okay." He said. With that he left towards Thor's room.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yay!

Hope you enjoyed!

Just saying I'm gonna start slowing down as I'm almost to the end of what I've written.

Bye!

MP