Trevor Wilson

Y/n's POV

Luke,Reggie,Julie and I were practicing in the studio when Alex came through the door.

"Oh hey Alex" Reggie says seeing him. " where have you been? We need to start practicing." Luke says to Alex.

"Yeah? For what?" Alex asks not know that we are performing at the school dance. Before we get to open up the door opens and Flynn walks in.

She strikes a pose and says, "Dance news! I don't have a date." She walks forward and continues, " but I don't care because I am so psyched to see you guys perform."

"Oh man! We're playing a dance?" Alex asks us as Flynn basically told him. Luke sits down on a chair and says, " of course dude. That's how we get a following nowadays."

I chuckle and say, "Yeah,get with the program,Alex." I hear Julie chuckle too and then Flynn exclaims.

"What?! The guys are here?" Then she starts waving to nothing. "Other way sweetie." Julie tells her. Flynn turns to the other side and waves again,actually waving in there direction. Alex and Reggie wave back even though she can't see them.

"Ok, well now that Alex has graced us with his presence, can we start working?" Luke asks us. "Yes!" I say relieved. "You wanna stick around?" I ask Flynn.

" i'm supposed to blow up 500 balloons for the school dance,but this sounds way better." Flynn responds. Then Carlos comes in saying, "Hey Julie. Remember those orbs in dad's pictures?" As he walks through Alex.

"I...I think they're ghosts. But don't worry. This room is...is... This room is clean. I'm not getting the ghost tinglies." Carlos tells us as he looks around the room.

"Wrongly again,little dude." Reggie says to Carlos. " Have no fear. If they come back,I will protect you, because I am the man of the house." Carlos says to Julie even though that Ray is still alive.

" isn't Dad supposed to be the man of the house?" Julie asks Carlos while crossing her arms. "There can be two." He says.

We all chuckle at him. He pulls a thing of salt out of his pocket and says, "According to the internet,salt burns theirs souls out." Then the guys' smiles drop.

"A little sprinkle will keep them from ever coming in here." Then he he starts throwing the salt right in the guys directions. And when he gets to Alex the salt hits him.

Alex yells out we all look at him worried as he says, "Oh God,I'm... I'm fine. I'm fine. Totally fine." then we all relax at the second part. Alex can be so overdramatic sometimes it's funny though.

Julie then signals for Flynn to get Carlos out of the studio. Once they leave we turn back to the guys. "Shall we try this again?" Julie asks. "Yes please. But remind us later there's some Sunset Curve songs to show you two." Luke says.

Oh I'm interested. "Ooh! Show us now." I says to him. He then grabs his notebook. " 'Home Is Where My Horse Is?' Ready stop putting your country songs in my journal." Luke says as he takes a piece of paper out of the journal.

"That was a gift." Reggie says to him. Luke pats him with his journal and says, "Thanks buddy."  He walks over to me and says, "I dog-eared the ones that I think you would slay."