But we're not alone 'cause we have eachother

Y/n's POV

I'm in the studio waiting for Julie and watching Luke and Reggie playing.

Luke is doing a guitar riff, "Reggie,what do you think of this riff?" He asks Reggie.

"Sweet. In feeling that." He responds. Luke continues doing a riff and Reggie says, "And then I come in with a little,uh..."

"Then y/n comes in doing an amazing riff of hers,and Julie with her killer lyrics." Luke says. "And Sunset Curve is reborn." Reggie finishes.

Julie comes in finally. "Guys,you aren't supposed to be out here playing alone." Julie says.

"But we're not alone 'cause we have each other. And plus y/n is in here." Reggie says.

"We've been waiting for you to get home. OK so we have some pretty major news to tell you two. We had a band meeting earlier and... we want to invite you to join Sunset Curve. And no,you're not dreaming." Luke says to us.

"Oh." Julie says. "Oh,uh... Oh,Julie said,'Oh.' Um..." Luke says,he chuckles, "That's what you say when you get socks on your birthday, not when you're invited to join the most epic band ever."

"We just need to focus on Flynn right now." I say to them. "Yeah. She still mad at us for lying. She hasn't even texted me back." Julie says.

"She hasn't texted me back either" I tell Julie. "Yeah,you guys are in a tough spot." Luke says, "So,you wanna join the band?"

Are you kidding me? Oh come on. I mean I would say yes but Flynn is still mad.

"Read the room dude" Julie says then starts to walk out. " oh come on! We need you and you need us because you need music." Luke says.

" we found this poem that you wrote and Reggie and I,we added this really cool melody to it." Luke says.

"Where'd you find that?" Julie asks. Luke I hope your ready to die again,if you can.

"Uh... definitely not your dream box." He says and pulls Reggie in front of him.

"You went through my stuff?" Julie says coming towards him. Reggie moves out of the way even though she would just walk right through him.

Luke starts to run away with the poem in hand. "Yeah. We can do that now." Reggie says.

No! No,you can't!" Julie yells at them. "Boundaries! Give it back!" She yells standing on the opposite side of the grand piano from Luke.

"Luke just give it back to her." I say to him. "No! Hey,she needs to realize how insanely talented she is." He exclaims to me.

"Listen to this. 'If somebody hurts you..." snatching the paper away before Julie can take it.

" 'if somebody hurts you I'm going to get hurt to' " he adds a melody to and sings, "And my life
My life would be real low,zero
Flying solo"

"Oh-oh!" Reggie adds. "It's a killer melody." Luke says.

Julie sighs and says, "I wrote that about y/n and Flynn when they were helping me with all my mom stuff. I gotta go." Then starts walking away.

I start following her. "Hey! What about the band?" Luke exclaims. "Oh... I almost forgot. Stay out of my room!" Then she shuts the door.

He pops his head through the door and says, "We will I'd you join our band!"

570 words
Sorry I haven't wrote for awhile