Sunset Swerve

Y/n's POV

Julie grabs a cross and we go back out to the studio. We walk in Julie holding the cross out in front of her. I laugh and ask Julie, "What are you doing with that thing?" She looks at me and says, "Making sure they don't come too close to us. Whatever they are."

We look around and they don't seem to be here. She sighs dropping the cross to her side. "I know we saw something. We're not crazy."

We hear a swoosh behind us and we turn around and the middle dude from earlier says, "We're all a little crazy." After he says that we scream.

We scare them and the blonde touches his ear and says, "Oh god! Please stop screaming!"

Julie holds the cross out in front of her frozen. I look at her and then ask the cute boys, "who are you and what are you doing in her mom's studio?"

The middle boy in the Rush shirt walks up to us and says, "Her mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me. My..." while backing away from the cross Julie is pointing at him.

"The grand piano is new,and... and... and..." he continues while going over the piano cause Julie is getting closer with the cross.

Then in his sentence he gets all excited and yells, "My couch!!" while giggling and jumping on it,which I must say is really cute.

Then he turns to see my six-string that I left here and says really confused, "That is definitely not my six-string." He looks up to the chairs that Rose,Julie's mom put up on the roof.

He gets up and walking to us and asks, "Can you just give me one second?" Julie gets closer to him with the cross and he continues, "Just... one second? Thank you" while he walks to the other guys.

I over hear him say, " what is going on? How did they get their stuff in here so fast?" looking at the boys.

The one in a leather jacket and flannel says, "Maybe... maybe they're witches. There's chairs floating on the ceiling." Oh my god no.

"Ok. There is no such thing as witches." The blonde says. But the one in the leather jacket responds with, " you sure? Because I used to think there's no such thing as ghosts."

"So we're going with witches?" says the Rush shirt guy to them.

"No! We are not going with witches. They are not witches. Ok look one just looks scared. The other looks like she's listening." Says the blonde, The only sensible one.

He looks us then to them. "Ok? Let's someone," he paused to put his hand on his chest, "with a softer touch handle this."

He walks up to us and asks, "Why are you guys in our studio?" Julie looks at him then puts the hand holding the cross in his chest.

"Oh my gosh! How did you do that?!" She yells. Oh I give up. He looks at her and says, "Clearly, you're not understanding. She doesn't get it." Talking to the guys.

He looks back at us, "Ok look. We're ghosts,alright? We're just three ghosts and we're really happy to be home. So thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room."

The Rush dude comes up too and says, " we're actually in a band called 'Sunset Curve'." The leather jacket dude finishes off saying, "Tell your friends."

Sunset curve? So they're the band. The Rush dude keeps talking, "Last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was going change our lives."

The blonde says to him, "I'm- uh- pretty sure it did." Yeah they're dead.

Julie says, "This is freaking me out." And grabs out her phone. They look at it and Rush says, "Uh. What is that? What are you doing?" While pointing at her phone. Didn't he say they died last night?

"It's her phone." I say to them confused they don't know. Julie looks at me and says, "No! Stop talking to them they aren't real." I reply, "Oh yeah."

"Remember,cute ghosts don't exist," Julie says to me as I nod my head in response.

The one in the leather looks at Julie and says, "Oh,you think we're cute?"

They blonde tries to see and asks, "Who are you calling?" Julie looks at them and says, "I'm googling 'Sunset Swerve'."

"Sunset Curve" I correct her with the boys. We all look at each other then back at Julie. "Wow" Julie says, "There is a 'Sunset Curve', you did die." I look over to her phone screen, wow. "But not last night" she finishes. "25 years ago?" I say surprised.

"What? No. No,no,no. Th-Th-That's impossible." Leather jacket says. " after we floated out of the ambulance all we did was go to that weird dark room where Alex cried."

The blonde,who I'm assuming is Alex says in a high-pitched voice, "Well... I don't think... I think we were all pretty upset. Ok."

"But that was just for an hour." Rush says. "We just showed up here" he finishes.

"We're just telling you what the phone says" I say to them. "You died in 1995. When you were 17" I finish. "It's now 2020" Julie says to them.

Alex says, "Wait. So... so it has been 25 years. I have been crying for 25 years. How is that possible?"

Leather jacket says to him, "Well you're a very emotional person." trying to be comforting? In a way? I guess?

"I am not!" Alex says to him.

"Thought you guys were afraid to come out here? Taking to your ghost friend m? How's he look? Hideous?" Carlos says coming in the studio.

"He can see you" Alex says to leather jacket.

"No he can't" Julie says to them. Oh no. Jules,oh god damn it.

"What do you want Carlos?" I ask him as nice as I can.

"A normal sister for starters,you to be my girlfriend. Stop being weird you guys and come eat." Carlos says and walks away. He really needs to stop.

"He couldn't see you." Julie said sort of surprised.

" Yeah. I mean ,that's ... usually how ghosts work." Alex says.

Julie sighs and walks to the door and turns around and says to the boys, "Look I'm very sorry for what happened to you guys but this isn't your studio anymore. You have to leave." Then starts walking to the house with me following.

Rush then stops us saying, "W-wait we didn't get your guys' names." Julie turns looking a bit mad but still replies saying, "It's Julie"

Rush then looks at me. "It's y/n" I say quietly. "C-cool" he stutters out. "I-I'm Luke" trying to shake Julie's and my hand being stopped with Julie holding her cross up.

"B-by the way. And this is-" leather dude interrupts saying, "Reggie, I'm Reggie" while smiling. "And" R- Luke continues pointing his hand at who I think is Alex, as he says, "Alex how's it going?" nervously.

So I'm right he is Alex. Then Julie starts leaving. I turn to look at them quickly saying, "sorry" then running off to Julie.

1213 words
Not including this
Wow that was a very long chapter but I hope you liked it👁👅👁