I got the music

Y/n's POV

I wake up in my bed,drool on my cheek. Yuck gross! I get up and walk to the bathroom I see myself in the mirror and startle myself. My hair is everywhere and in knots.

(If you're one of those people that like idk wake up with not knotted hair,TELL ME YOUR SECERTS!!!!)

I get my hair and teeth brushed and change into a dark gray shirt I got from San Francisco,a white long sleeved shirt underneath,and black jeans with rips on the knees. I grab my school stuff and put on my white Air Force 1's.

This is the outfit⬇️⬇️you can change if you don't like

I get to Julie's house and see the guys playing basketball outside of the studio

I get to Julie's house and see the guys playing basketball outside of the studio. I run up to them,as no one is around I talk to them normally.

"Hey guys!" I say to them.  They stop playing and look at me. "Hey y/n" Alex says to me. Reggie looks at me and says, "Hey sis" while smiling widely at me. I chuckle, it's still a bit weird to me that Reggie is my brother.

Luke looks at me and says, "Hey y/n,I had a fun time last night." smiling. "I did too" I say to him forgetting the others. Alex clears his throat. Oh right. I turn to the others and ask all of them.

"So I just wanted to say 'hi' " I say to them and wave them run up to Julie's house. I knock on the door and Julie opens the door. "Come on, we have to go." I say to her.

She nods and grabs her bag. We quickly get to school and Julie has her headphones in so I put my headphones in too.

I click on Spotify (sorry if you don't use Spotify) and (favourite band/artist) plays. I mouth the words to the song and sing some lyrics as it's only Julie and I. (NO JATP SONGS)

(I personally would have 5SOS play. Have you ever listened to 5SOS they are amazing but won't be mad if you don't like them.)

Julie's POV (in her head)

I walk in and start singing

(Play song
Bold italic = flynn's rap
Y/n is singing too in Julie's head idk how to describe this scene so..)

Ain't gonna fight it 'cause it's useless
I can't get this music out of my head
It's like the beat is taking over
Weight off of my shoulders, dancing instead

And something's feeling different in the hallways
Something's looking, looking like it's changed
I've been moving to the rhythm for the whole day
A million lyrics running through my brain

Everybody here we go
This thing is unstoppable
Haven't felt this in a minute, it's incredible

I got the music
Back inside of me
Every melody and chord
Can't stop the music
Back inside my soul
And it's stronger than beforе
I got the music
It won't let me go
I got thе music
Just like a radio
I got the music
Streaming from my soul
And it's stronger than before