You play?

Luke's POV

Julie and y/n walk out but I'm gonna talk to them. So I poof out to them accidentally scaring them.

"Ah!" They shout. "Stop doing that I'm serious" Julie says to me.  "Oh I'm sorry" I apologize to them.

Y/n sits on a rock. "What do you want" Julie says looking at me kinda annoyed. I start ranting to her.

"I know this is completely insane,but do you know how rad this is?" I say to her.

"People...Actual people can hear us play" I say looking at her. Julie looks annoyed still and says to me, "Yeah,it's just I've just had a really,really awful day. I gotta go"

As she walks away I say, "Well,I'm sorry you had a bad day,but three guys just found out they had a really bad 25 years."

"And they found out,the one thing,the one thing they lived for in the first place they can still do. That's pretty rad." I say

"Yeah that is pretty rad" y/n says, I snap and point finger guns at her. (Hehe finger guns.   👉👉 pew pew)

"I know you're bad day" I look at Julie. I start again, "Look I'm sorry we came into your guys lives m,but what I just felt in there actually made me feel alive again."

"We all felt alive again," i say looking her in the eyes, "So you can kick us out if you want but we're not giving up music."

"We can play again," I say getting worked up. "That's a gift no musician would ever turn down." I sigh looking at the studio

"Clearly your mom is into music." I say looking back at her. "Was" she says, "she passed away"

Oh no. "I am," I start, "so sorry" 

"Yea we didn't know." I hear Alex say making y/n jump a bit.

Julie sighs, "it's alright,you haven't seen her anywhere have you?" She asks us.

"No," Alex says, "No I mean you're kinda the first people we've seen."

They nod kinda sad. Reggie asks Julie, "Do you play the piano too?"

"No I don't play" she responds, "That's all my moms stuff I the,except the six-string that's y/n's"

"You play?" I ask y/n she just nods "you know Julie your mom is an amazing song writer"

"There's a song on the piano,if it's here your mom was really talented"

After Julie said we can stay she and y/n left.

417 words