Yelling in a museum

Narrator's POV

(After school)

Y/n,Luke,Reggie and Julie are in the studio. The girls have just told the boys that the are playing at the school dance.

A/n is it just me or is it weird that they just had a random school dance. Like I get it,it's for the plot line but like from every other students' point of view it's just weird

"We're playing a school dance? Sweet!" Reggie says as he looks at the flyer and shows it to Luke.

"It's not exactly the Strip." Luke says to Julie and y/n. Julie who is watering the plants and y/n who is sitting on the piano.

"And you're not exactly alive so you should be happy we have our first gig." Reggie says to Luke.

"We weren't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following,right?" Y/n says to them.

"Yeah. Yeah. We need to play whatever we can, whenever we can." Reggie says agreeing with y/n.

"No. You're right. Let's rock those kids faces up and then play the clubs." Luke says coming around to playing at the dance.

"And then record a single that gets a billion streams?" Julie asks finishing watering the plants.

" I don't know what that is but hopefully it gives us a manager and a tour." Luke says. "And then we release a bunch of hit albums." Y/n says joining in.

"Put I want a country album that does surprisingly well." Reggie says joining in too. They all look at him. "I shred on the banjo,so..." he says.

"Then I'll learn how to fiddle." Julie says to him. "Oh and I'll learn how to play a dobro."
Y/n says to him.

A/n if you don't know what to dobro it's the image below is what a dobro is

"And before you know it, we're being inducted into the Rock 'no' Roll Hall of Fame

"And before you know it, we're being inducted into the Rock 'no' Roll Hall of Fame." Luke says getting excited. "But one of us isn't there. Because we had a blowout in 2032. My money's on Alex. He's just so sensitive." Reggie says adding on.

"What are we waiting for let's get rehearsing!"Luke says pumped now. "Uh... Where's Alex?" Y/n asks.

———————————————————————
/////////With WILLEX I love them\\\\\\\\\
————————————————————————

Willie and Alex walk to the door of an art museum. "You know what? I don't think this is about art. I think you just like breaking the rules." Alex says to Willie.

"Maybe. You should try it sometime." Willie responds to him. Alex sighs and asks, " we're going in there, aren't we?"

Will he chuckles and grabs Alex's hand. And drags him through the door into the museum. Willie puts down his skateboard and starts skating through the place.

"Oh,dude. Move that bench over here. I'm gonna try to jump it." Willie says to Alex while pointing at a cement bench. "Uh... yeah I can't move that." Alex says to him as he can't really touch things.

"I can barely move small things." He continues. Willie pauses for a second and then snickers and starts to walk over to Alex. "Dude trust me." He says to him and puts his board down.

" if you focus on putting all your energy into your hands, you can move anything." Willie says to Alex. Alex look at him and says, "ok"

He put his hand under the bench and slowly tries to pull it up but his hands just pass through. They both laugh. "No, I guess I'm gonna start doing those push-ups." Alex says to Willie.

Willie sighs, "No you just gotta focus." He says to Alex. "Yeah. I've always had a hard time focussing. I've always been a little anxious and then I died. Which did not calm me down." Alex explains to him.

Willie puts his hand out and motions for Alex to put his hand on his. Alex just looks at his and Willie's hands touching. He looks like he's mesmerized.

They try to lift the bench together and IT WORKS!! "Yo you've got like ten seconds to get on." Alex says to him still holding the bench. Willie runs over to the other side and they move it.

Willie skates for a bit and says to Alex, " You're wired a little tight,huh?" They chuckle and Alex sits down on the bench with Willie. " is that why you started playing drums? To help with your... anxiety?" Willie asks Alex.

"Yeah. I mean pretty much. There's no better way to work out your problems then wailing on some drums right?" Alex responds. "Hey do you know what makes me feel better? Yelling in... museums." Willie tells Alex.

Then after he says that he yells really loud since no one that is a lifer can hear him. Alex then tries but he yells really weakly. "You gotta stand up. You got a put your heart into it man. Ready?" Willie says to Alex as he pulls him up.

Willie yells and then Alex yells and they just yell back and fourth at each other. It was really cute.

860 words