I'm too lazy to go home

Luke's POV

I can't believe it. Y/n is Reggie's sister,how is that possible? This is so confusing.

Alex's POV

I need to visit Willie tomorrow. A-And not just cause of this,I mean I wanted to see him tomorrow anyways.

Julie's POV

My best friend is the sister of Reggie? The dead ghost dude in my garage,who we're in a band with. WHAT?!

Y/n's POV

God I think I need to sleep for my body to process that I can TOUCH the guys and that I'm REGGIE'S SISTER!!!

I turn to Julie and ask her, " Hey can I stay over?" She looks at me and replies, "Yeah,of course,my dad and brother love you so it's fine."

"K. Is it ok if I just borrow some of your clothes? I'm too lazy to go to my house and grab some." I say to her,she just nods at me and we head up to her house.

When we are in her room I change into some pjs that I left at Julie's house awhile ago.

These are the pjs⬇️⬇️

"I can't believe that you can touch the guys it's so freaky

"I can't believe that you can touch the guys it's so freaky." Julie says to me as we start to get into her bed.

"I think I need to sleep to process this." I say to Julie and lay down on her bed then start throwing her pens at the light switch to turn it off. But miss multiple times and then run out of pens. Damn it!!

I sigh and get up from my very comfortable position and turn the lights off,and and trudge back to the bed.

"G'night." I say to Julie and get comfortable again. "Good night." Julie responds as I try to sleep.

After a couple minutes of looking up at the ceiling I slowly drift to sleep.

310 words
Sorry for the wait but don't you hate when you're in a comfortable position in bed but you have to get up to turn off the light because I hate that