My life just keeps getting stranger

A/n
I made up the names of Reggie's and your parents' names. Also you and Reggie have the same mom,different dad so y'all half siblings you just took the last name Peters cuz you consider Reggie's dad your real dad.

Y/n's POV
I can't believe this is all Reggie's stuff. I had no idea. Why do my parents have his stuff?

"W-wait you lived there?" Alex asks me. I look up at him, "Yeah,until I had to leave 5 years ago. I was a bit sad but if I didn't leave I would never have been able to meet Julie and Flynn." I say.

"How long did you and your parents live there?" Alex asks me,paying close attention. I chuckle that he is interested.

"Well I lived there from when I was born to when we moved. But my parents moved there in 1977." I say to Alex.

"Hey that's the year before we were born." Luke says. Alex's eyes widen then he stands up and starts pacing.

We all look at Alex. "Alex what's wrong?" Julie asks him. "Yeah you started pacing out of nowhere." I say worried.

"What are your guys' parents' names?" Alex asked looking straight (unlike his sexuality oop-🤭) at us.

"Lauren (sorry if your name is Lauren) and William." Reggie and I say at the same time. We whip our heads to look at each other.

"What's the last name?" I ask Reggie Siriusly (hehe sorry). "Peters" Reggie replies looking at me.

The fuck? I whip out my phone and go into my photos,they may fight a lot but the are still my parents so I have photos of them.

I show Reggie a photo of my parents. "Hey those are my parents." He exclaims. "Ok ok either I'm adopted or we're siblings." I say to him.

"I think it's the sibling thing." Luke says to us. What the hell. Reggie is my brother,nah my ghost brother,my dead ghost brother. What the hell is happening?

"Oh my god. I have sister. I have a sister! I have a sister!!" Reggie exclaims and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

My life just keeps getting stranger.

347 words
Sorry I haven't been updating. I was having a bit of writers block and trying to find a way to reveal that Reggie is your dead ghost brother.