Now or Never

The couchpotato's POV aka me the narrator

Hollywood 1995

The band called Sunset Curve was doing a sound check for tonight. Tonight they were gonna play the Orpheum. It was gonna change their lives.

(Play song,you don't have to but you can 🙂)

1,2,3 take off last stop
Countdown till we blast open the top

Face first
Full charge
Electric hammer to the heart

Clocks moves forward

But we don't get older,no

Kept on climbing till our stars collided
And all the times we fell behind
We're just the keys to paradise

Don't look down
Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

Hear the noise in my head
It's calling out like a voice I can't forget
One life, no regrets
Catch up, got no time to catch my breath

And clocks move faster
'Cause it's all we're after now, oh
Won't stop climbing
'Cause this is our time, yeah
When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

We ain't searching for tomorrow (tomorrow)
'Cause we got all we need today (today)
Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins
We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain

All the boys start clapping

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now

They then start play their Instruments

We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never
It's now or never (now or never)

The band finishes,sweat dripping from each of them. The workers at the Orpheum clapping for them since it's only a sound check. The group of sweaty of boys bow for them.

One of the boys in a leather jacket says "thank you! We're Sunset Curve." winking at a woman wiping a table.

"Too bad we wasted the tightest we've played on a sound check!" Another of the band says.

Another with a sleeveless Rush shirt responds with, "Wait until tonight,man,when this place gets packed with record execs." he says looking out at the almost empty room.

"Alex,you were smoking." The one in a leather jacket says to Alex,the drummer.

Alex,probably being himself says, "oh no. I was just warming up. You guys were the ones on fire."

The one who complimented him,annoyed that he isn't just taking the compliment responds a bit ticked with, "Could you just own your awesomeness for once?"

Alex looks at all of them then says, "Alright I was killing it."

"Ok,well,I'm thinking we fuel up a lot before the show. I'm thinking street dogs." The one in the sleeveless Rush shirt says to the band.

The rhythm guitarist starts to head down to the the worker who was cheering for them earlier,probably to flirt with her.

The other band mates questioning where he is going follow him down.

"Vegetarian. Could never hurt an animal." He claims. The worker compliments the band. The boys then introduced themselves.

The one in the sleeveless Rush shirt says "I'm Luke,by the way."

"Hi. I'm Reggie." The one in the leather jacket says. And Alex obviously says, "Alex"

The rhythm guitarist says, "Bobby" the girl says "Nice meeting you guys. I'm Rose." While Luke gives Bobby a wet willy.

Reggie pulls out a CD and a T-shirt and says to Rose. "Oh uh. Here's our demo and a t-shirt. Size beautiful." trying to flirt.

"Oh I'll make sure not to wipe the tables with this one" Rose says.

"Good call. Whenever they get wet,they just kinda fall apart in your hands." Alex explains to her.

Out of nowhere Bobby says "Don't you guys have to go get hotdogs?" obviously wanting them to leave so he can flirt with the beautiful girl.

"Yeah he had a hamburger for lunch" Luke says pushing Bobby behind him calling him out.

Then the rest of the boys walk out into the alleyway.
————————————————————————
Time skip brought to you by Home is Where my Horse is🙂🐎
————————————————————————
The boys sit down on an old abandoned couch with their hot dogs. They all take a bite out of their hotdogs.

"That's a new flavour." Alex says to Luke and Reggie.

Reggie thinking they're fine responds "Chill,man. Street dogs haven't killed us yet."

They all shrug and take another bite. * ambulance sounds* 👁👄👁

783 words