Cartina Finale(part 1)

3 Part Finale❤️ starts now. All chapters coming today.

Final Chapter: A message to the Clan. part 1.

October(5 months after the events at D and Miguel's wedding)

Rimah.

"Thank you so so so so much! O.J and Olly was busy as fuck apparently. Their boujie asses just pay to have furniture moved around" I told Oliander Jr. as him and Quincy walked from the 4 bedroom home in suburbia. I rubbed my huge belly as Quincy laughed, "Oliander you are my favorite of our her brothers."

Oliander laughed, "Sureeee. You are literally bestfriends with Olly." They went to the back of Quincy's SUV truck as I went over and sat in the chair and pulled my phone from my cardigan pocket. It was getting slightly cold as of late but today it was nice out today. I opened my phone and saw a message from my Pops: RI-RI, Friday can you please  make it to the ranch?

I quickly typed back, "Pops I already have stopped working at the newspaper. This baby is kicking my ass. I want her out now. Plus I should be having her any day. You want us to hop on a plane that isnt safe says my doctor."

"We just need everyone here. Please Ri-Ri." Pops quickly replied as I licked my lips and replied, "so in like two days time Friday?"

"Yes." He stated as I stood up and walked down the fresh pavement as Quincy noticed me and said, "Are you crazy?! Why are you up?"

"I just got this weird txt from Pops—did he txt you Oliander?" I asked him as I put one hand on my hip as Oliander replied, "about going down to the ranch this weekend? Yeah he did. I was already going to celebrate my bday in the A so it was perfect. What happened?"

"I dont know he is txting me all cryptic and vague. That isnt like him." I said as my mind went North. They are up in age and 500 plus miles from all of us. Quincy exhaled, "But the doctors said you can go in labor anyday?"

"And my Pops knows we got power at Cartina airline they will let me on. I dont know whats going on but I am going." I informed him as he stated, "I know we decided to just live together and co-parent for right now but do you think this is whats best for the baby. What if you go in labor on that flight?"

"Then it would be some doctors lucky day—besides if he txted me he definitely txt Olyver. Ill be alright." I told him as I went to walking back towards the door and exhaled, "now to sift thru all this shit for clothes to pack."

D.

"Table 12 needs 3 margaritas and the tacos come on chop,chop!" I told the waiter as I turned around on and took a look at Titan's Terrace as it was filled to the max on this Wednesday evening. And my head started hurting knowing how pack it was gonna get when D's Dugout open in a few minutes. I rushed downstairs and saw Miguel talking to 2 women in pants suits. I walked over slowly over not trying to truly intrude on the conversation because it looked serious—however this is my husband. One handed him papers and they both walked off. He turned on his heels and noticed me. He was a bit startled.

"Sorry I had to handle this. Is my kitchen behind?" Miguel asked a she quickly folded the papers and I laughed, "Uh Papo is there but what happened? Who were them?"

"Social services." He said with no feelings in his voice as I squinted in confusion.

"My mom burned the house down trying to light a crack pipe a few weeks ago and my sister was inside. She begged her not to call me but she did 2 days ago and I been trying to get her out of that situation."

"What?! So your mom is in jail?" I asked confused as he replied, "she is the least of my concern. My sister wont be some ward of the state. She is pass 10. So that means she will be in some home that no one cares about her at."