Cartina Dinner

Authors Note: If you need a refresher please reread the few chapters before.

Chapter 6: Cartina Wedding

Deejay woke up at 5:45 AM and grabbed his robe and headed to the bathroom only to slowly back up and notice his husband not next to him in bed and exhaled, "I know damn well they asses arent still partying." He quickly brushed his teeth and walked out of his room as he saw Rico laid out on the ottoman outside their room door. Shirtless and clearly drunk off his ass. Deejay crossed his arms and cleared his throat as Rico shot up and must have felt that hangover.

"What time it is? It feels I just got home..." Rico said all sluggish as I laughed and stated, "Thats because its damn near 6. You smell of liquor and where is your shirt?" I went over and helped him up and lead him into our bedroom. I unbuckled his jeans as he stated, "on the floor of that club....it got big. Romeo got flip out the mouth and shit got wild. Fist, blows, and blood was spewed. He was bounced out. We kept on partying. Carlee lost her phone. One of O.J back teeth is out. Jamarah wig is up. We went too hard I think" I dropped his jeans and pulled his grey briefs down and exhaled, "Get your ass in the tub. You aren't 21 anymore." He climbed in and sat down as I ran the warm to hot water. I told him, "just gather yourself. Im going to brew you some coffee. Where is Romeo now?"

"Fuck if I know...if ion bust that fuck ass red bitch in that mouth when I see him for growing the balls to run up on me." Rico slurred and shouted as I warned him, "shhh the kids are sleep in the bed."

Moments later, I pressed brew on the machine as I heard Julio exhaled, "Thank God. I am so damn parched and drunk. I need a mug."

"Im brewing a full pitcher. How is everything in Jersey?" I asked Julio as I walked back over towards him and he chuckled, "He still trying to hang in there but cancer is kicking Mister Bass ass but he wants to do this crazy thing where we all run his organizations. From Canada, to the U.S, to The U.K. He wants his children to keep the BASS name ringing in the streets."

"You have a real profession...what type of shit is that? I swear that man needs to just die in peace. Mister Bass left his legacy. Impacted many lives. Entangled himself in so much mess that he should be actually happy a motherfucker didnt light his ass up and thats real"

"You can say that again Deej. But yeah Jayceon and I are just there til he die and then we are headed back to our son. I am not about to run a criminal organization as a lawyer. The guy is sick....he telling us he let this kid go up in Canada back in December of last year and he needs someone to fill in ASAP."

"It wont be you...promise me."

"I promise." Julio told me as he smiled and said, "oh and for what its worth the firm you got me on at is amazing while I was in Cali. I told Aron whenever I come back have my position available."

"Thats family. He will hire you back...I bet and can trust he understands your father more than you think....actually his son Antwonn and his husband Ronny is coming tonight to the rehearsal dinner. Its going to be so damn cute. I cannot wait. My baby boy is getting married and my baby girl is pregnant. I am just in awe. Teddy is grown and smelling himself. Maya becoming a young lady. Its all just like coming too fast. I am happy I have my grandkids because my children makes me feel old now. Shit!"

"Hey thats whats kids are for....you arent getting older you getting wiser. You have one of the most memorable life stories I know and on some real shit I just want to thank you for letting me be apart of it. This clan we have made is one for the books and I cannot be mad."

"I love you Julio....now lets stop all this mushy shit. Lets save the tears for the damn wedding and I am still waiting on you to inform me about the fight."