Cartina FaceOff.

Authors Note: I love when I plan the entire book out because I just be ready to snatch a wig. The Cartina World is big and I needed this plot to be one of the best. Thanks for sticking with me and if you need reread the first two chapters. ❤️❤️ LETS GOO

Chapter 3: Cartina FaceOff.

"Dream the tux need to be done. If you were too busy with your fashion show we could have went to someone else" D snapped on the phone as Miguel sat between his legs sucking his dick. D eyes rolled in sexual pleasure as Dream pinned the tux in her work station and snapped, "D watch your tone with me. Im doing this as a favor on a tight schedule. The wedding is in 5 days it should be done and instead of calling me you need to call your nephew—He havent came yet to get fitted. I have zero measurements ."

"R3?" D asked as he ran his free hand thru Miguels hair. Miguel sucked on his dick head as D mouth parted as his toes curled like parentheses.

"No. Teddy. Now call and deal with him." Dream told D as she hung up. She heard knocks on her work station door and then Roman walked in carrying brown bags and she smiled.

"Please tell me you made Chinese? I am starving." She said clapping as they walked over to a table and he leaned over and kissed her lips.

"It is in fact Chinese. I saw your memo on your fridge and saw you had a cancelled reservation so I figured to make your night..." Roman told her as he stared around at the 15+ Mannequins and continued, "Very long night. D has me making dresses and tuxs. I had to send my team home for the  night. They pulling all-nighters trying to do a wedding and fashion show." She pulled the bowls out and they started eating as Roman exhaled, "Speaking of D..he finally found a new Head Chef to replace Tito. She is a bitch! And it was only day 1 today." Dream assistant came running into the room all crazy with her phone in hand and jaw to the floor.

"Kat lost it all." She panted as Dream tried to keep up.

"Im sorry, lost what?" Kat asked.

"Her entire business. She had a silent business partner that was laundering money thru her business and when the IRS wanted to check her paperwork and filings they found some things! Its all on HOTGOSS, bitch you are Queen Supreme now."

Meanwhile, Miguel head came up from between D's legs and he wiped the dribble of cum off his chin and slid the finger into his mouth and sucked it off. D lid back and Miguel climbed on top of him. D wrapped his hand around Miguel and exhaled, "Lets go for ice cream."

"Ive was saving that nut for days...that wasn't enough cream." D told him as Miguel laughed and slapped his chest.

"Im serious." Miguel told him as D exhaled, "We have Tiana remember? And besides I have an early day tomorrow we are going to see the Venue."

"I thought we already seen it!" Miguel told him as he sat up and D gasped, "remember they giving us the Prince Castle now...my Dad and Pops surprised us yesterday saying they rented it out for the entire wedding weekend." Miguel stared blank at him and then burst out laughing.

"Im just pulling your chain. I know." Miguel stood up and D slapped his bubble butt making it jiggle and said, "Go shower while I call Teddy. I don't know what the fuck he has going on."

"Or I can start running the water and after you call Teddy you join me in the tub....I want you to get on this surf board." Miguel told him as he winked. D picked his phone up and exhaled, "Its only 11. How about I call him later. Lets go."

Teddy.

I sat in the parking lot of the airport outside of Cartina Airlines Arrival. My heartbeat raced and my patients kept growing. Suddenly, I heard the small tap on my back car window. I tapped Corbin who had fallen asleep in my passenger seat. I hopped out as Corbin followed and we met the man around dressed in the Cartina Airline Steward Uniform. Teddy popped the trunk and the Steward placed his two suitcases inside.