Cartina Finale(part 2)

Cartina Finale. (part 2)

Dream.

"Roman I dont know whats going on but Ill spoken to all my siblings and we are going. Im nervous as shit!" I snapped as I tossed a few g-strings in my L.V customized suitcase on the bed. Roman exhaled, "D called me he needs me at the restaurant. Miguel is gonna go."

"I know dont worry about Tiana. I called Gio. He maybe here this weekend for vacation with his parents but he will never pass up an opportunity to watch his Goddaughter. If you want to come"

"No. Ill stay. Just make sure your parents are okay." He told me. I looked over at him and smiled. I walked around in my Kimono and climbed on top of him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and exhaled, "how did I get so lucky?" He smirked and replied, "by moving into my damn building." I rolled my eyes and rubbed down his perfect jawline and he licked his soft lips.

"Ive been meaning to ask you...you been here every day and like you basically live here so why dont you just stay here. What difference would it make? We save on money and by this time next year we can have a house"

"Damn you want all that with little ole me." He joked as I hit his chest playfully and laughed, "Roman I am being serious. Im 35 now. I know what I want. I have my dream job, my life is on the ups, and its just I have no one to spend it all with. Tiana makes me happy and for awhile after her dad died I was content that if I had anyone it was fine because I had my baby. I didnt need a single soul type thing but after falling for you I realize I like you much more than I expected and I love you."

"I love you too and no long speech was needed because I would move in with you. I didnt want to take charge and all that because you did lose a piece of yourself that I want ever get to compete with but trust me when I say this Dream Cartina Im locked in like a seatbelt for you girl. Plus I love baby girl like she my own." He said as I kissed his lips as we started making out. My left shoulder of the Kimono fell mid-arm and exposed my breast. His kissed down my neck before founding his mouth around my nipple. He started sucking as I moaned and tossed my head back as he was sucking with so much passion. Getting my pussy wetter than a puddle. He laid back on my California King bed and I came over him as his hands found their way on my ass. I smirked and stated, "Damn boy!"

Suddenly my laptop dinged off behind me and I looked back and saw the all important email from Kat. Oliander Jr. ex girlfriend of 2 months now. I went out of my way to help her out of respect for my brother and they broke it off. She wasn't looking for what my brother had to offer. He may wasn't raised by Pops but he got him honest. He was ready to give the stars, moon, and the universe and some girls are scared of that. However, business wise at my fashion company it grew us as friends these past 5 months and I cant be mad at that. On some real shit.

I hopped off Roman's lap and he stated, "Come on you cant do that. I am ready to play in that pussy" he moaned as I ran over to the laptop. I opened the email and gasped, "She did it. She got us a show, afterparty, and fashion headliner for the EUROPEAN FASHIONS OF THE WORLD TOUR. The girl talk game is everything. Roman this means I get the 10 Million dollar deal. My-My-I am about to be a sensation if I win FashionCompany of the year."
He swiftly spun me around and ripped off that Kimono and stated, "you already won you know that." He dropped down to his knees and started eating my box and I moaned, "Fuckkkk!" I rubbed the back of his head and my eyes rolled like silly.

Carlee.

"Tomorrow. We are all taking the same flight. It leaves at 8 AM." I told R3 as he stood shirtless in the renovated gym inside the Cartina Manor. This boy and working out go together like a team and a gym.
Its literally 9 AM on a Thursday Morning and he in this bitch getting it.