Cartina Wedding.(Part 2)

Chapter 8: Cartina Wedding.(Part 2)

"So let me get this straight its been a man running around New York with your face and he is the one who actually signed the divorce papers and had you held hostage all this fucking time!" Carlee spazzed as Romeo paced her room and replied, "Yes! Over a Year Carlee. You really think Ill do the things he have done to you. You mothered my 3 children. You ran off with me to the Oasis...gave up on so much life for me."

"He saying he basically loves her and that how she didnt catch it wasnt him" Olly whispered to Frankie, Oliander Jr, and O.J as they stood outside their door. Olly pulled his phone from his ear and whispered, "Rimah and D is outside the patio door trying to catch a word from Dad, Pops, Loso, and Mickey conversation. This wedding day is already off to a crazy start. Where is Miguel?"

"In the room locked away like rapunzel." Frankie said as they all covered their mouths not to laugh as Oliander Jr replied, "I mean he is taking the Cartina name he like the wife."

"I took the Cartina name." Frankie added. As O.J pursed his lips and stared at Frankie and exhaled, "Um—its fine we all heard you breaking my brothers back in for hours upon hours."

"O.J! Im trying to listen!" Olly said trying to divert the conversation.

"Isnt this a risk. Mickey could die right? He cant be off his pills this long and then get back on them after 9 months." Deejay snapped as Los looked over at Mickey and he exhaled, "I appreciate the concern but you lost Loso for ten years. Thinking he was dead and while he was fighting his way back to us we all saw how you two tried to keep a strong and brave act in front of the family...it took years to heal. I still havent healed since our son died and so when we found out about this baby I wanted to terminate but hearing that heartbeat sent chills down my arms and something came over me saying this is the right move...and so I spoke to my doctor and I will ofcourse have to stop the medication and may not be able to go back on them after. My body is under alot of transitioning right now so yes the next few months will be crucial until its delivery time—but thats why we went away to be away from it all. The first trimester was the riskiest and the baby is still alive and kicking."

"We want this Dad. It isnt for you two to understand but to support."

"And we are here and we are going to support you two always." Pops added as Deejay looked over at his husband and exhaled, "We have no time for this. We need to switch our focuses on why we are here. To see D and Miguel become one. Lets go on and get this Wedding day commenced. Rico you may wanna go check on Face/Off upstairs. What the hell is all that about!"

3 hours til the wedding

D.

"Olly just keep pouring up the Mimosas please." I said as I sat in my bed Indian style as O.J surfed GINAsounds for a channel of music to play. He turned around and exhaled, "So Mickey pregnant..."

"Thats why they went on the cruise—hell was adamant about spending one year on it. That is crazy." Olly said as he grabbed the glass pitcher and poured up the glasses. Oliander Jr. came from the bathroom in his white robe to match us all and exhaled, "Fuck that! Someone stole Romeo identity!! Do yall believe that?"

"If this wasnt our family maybe not but he was mixed in some top level government shit and they wanted him dead so I believe it..which means they are still married, that copycat is still on the loose, and Jamarah didn't actually fuck her sisters husband"

"All to be dealt with when we get back to New York. Today is your dayyy so here is your Tito Mimosa" Olly said trying to divert the conversation as O.J hit the play button. Nicki Minaj started playing and he came over and they all had their drinks. I exhaled and stated, "Okay take my mind off the nerves what is up with you guysss?"