CARTINA FINALE(PART 3)

Authors Note: Writing these characters have been some of my best times and got me thru alot when I wanted to escape the real world. The Cartina's will be forever in our hearts and you never know when one or two may popped up in other books. BUT THIS IS FOR CERTAIN....this is their final chapter EVER as a whole. ❤️❤️

Cartina Finale. (part 3)

Deejay.

"Whew it feels good to be in my own home." I said as I unlocked the Ranch front door and walked into foyer. I tossed the keys down and took off my cardigan and put it on one of the three hooks on the coat door. Rico walked in after me and exhaled, "I know its sort of late but do you want me to cook you something?"

"Oliander what the hell are you gonna cook for me?" I told him as he laughed and grabbed hold of my hand and replied, "Your mothers books are center stage on that island in there I can whip up something." I looked up at my husband and smiled, "You are so so sweet." He leaned down and we kissed each other on the lips. He exhaled, "so what you say?"

"Go for it. Im about to go run bath. Can you bring up a bottle of wine?" I asked him as he quickly responded, "Anything for you baby." I went on upstairs and into my bedroom. I looked around and got this sense of home. We haven't been here in so long as we were in Africa. I licked my lips and stated, "It feels good." I took off my clothes and laid them down on the bed and went on into the bathroom. Moments later, Rico walked in with a glass and some Sauvignon Blanc.

"The wine cooler was fully stocked in the basement. I guess he did in fact come home from Clark Atlantic. I just hope he didnt call any of our kids in New York."

"Oliander I seen you contacting them at the layover. So after this bottle and shower...we need to get the rooms situated." I told him as he exhaled and then said, "and thank you for mustering up the courage to call them.  I couldnt bring myself to it." Rico eyes filled with water and he held my hand and exhaled, "I know thats why I did it. I know you want them here and this is going to break their hearts but they deserve to know. Its been too many years of keeping this from them and now its to the point of it cant be hidden anymore." Rico leaned in and kissed my lips as I heard a thud and backed up.

"You heard that?" I asked him.

"You tripping baby..I aint hear shit." Rico replied laughing as I exhaled, "My mind is just gone. Let me relax a bit. Ill be out soon."

"Ill be waiting." Rico said as he stood up and walked out of the bathroom.

Rico.

I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed and grabbed the tv remote. I went to Netflix as I then heard like a door opening. Okay, maybe Deej was not tripping. I slowly sat up and looked over at my bedside dresser and opened the first drawer. I pulled the glock out and walked out of the room and swiftly turned the corner. I then walked further down and then downstairs. I heard a noise in the kitchen and quickly rushed in and hit the light. I pointed my gun and X snapped, "BITCH! You scared me half to death" X held a glass of water as I put the gun down on the island and I replied, "X what the hell? I thought you were going to stay in Africa for awhile."

"I was but when you two left I knew I had to be here because he told me it was time to tell the kids and I need to be there to hold you up" X said as I squinted, "Me?"

"Yes because Deej going to be strong for those kids and then you gonna be forced to be all macho and strong—so I need to be here to make sure that you are good. Rico I never told you this but I have admired you ever since we met . Big Dick energy, Confidence, and quick whit. You were able to beat odds, trauma, and made it to a ripe 67 after a life of much strife. And when I leave here I need you to know that it was a pleasure having you as a brother. Please take care of Deej. I know it havent hit him yet that I aint got long. Modern Medicine said fuck you bitch to me. And when you too went to paying for Holistic Meds it made me feel better and to be honest without it I don't think my ass would have never made it thru the last two years. Dont feel like you failed....you gave me life." I walked over and hugged him tight as he laid his head on my chest and had finally cried, "I was contemplating because I would hate to see their faces when WE tell them I dont have a month left...."