Cartina Party

Chapter 5: Cartina Party.

"What hell are you doing here Romeo?" Carlee whispered in a strong tone in her suite inside the Castle. He placed his gift for D&Miguel down on her bed and replied, "D invited me after the divorce was finalized...before we had our problem with the boutique. This is my family too."

"You caused the problem we have and I don't appreciate you just popping up here. But what we not about to do is turn my brother wedding weekend into our fiasco...so just stay away from me and Ill stay away from you. Got it? Now start by getting out of my room."

Meanwhile, Olyver stared over at Frankie with a death stare as he held one of the twins.  O.J noticed his face and walked over as he held Autumn in his arms.

"Whats wrong with you?" O.J asked.

"He did something illegal to our children. He gave them some fucking drugg or some shit to help them start hearing."

"It worked Olyver! Look Frankie was going thru it when you was in the coma. Working, taking care of 4 kids, 2 with hearing disabilities. He didn't have a timeframe when you were going to wake up, he had to do what was best at the time. And now look they got their hearing..whats the harm in that?"

"An experimental drug can have many side effects and long lasting effects." Olyver argued as O.J exhaled and grabbed the baby boy from Olyver arms and stated, "Well go and pull your husband to the side and talk to him."

"Later I dont want to ruin dinner. Come on its about to begin." Olyver stated as he saw everyone walking towards the dining area.

Dream.

"Roman, we driving to town to the bar. Thats why I am doing my makeup. You need to take a shower if you coming" I told him as I sat in the mirror and put the foundation on my face.

"Who all coming?" Roman asked as he took his shirt off. I looked back at him and replied, "Everyone. Except our parents, Aunts, and Uncles. They are staying with the kids. Plus, Rimah is staying too.  I think her, Teddy, Corbin and Maya doing a movie party in her room. Maya down about us not hearing anything from Loso and Mickey yet." He unbuckled his belt and I saw the red from his Hanes Boxer Briefs as he dropped his jeans. A few knocks happened at the door and I told him to go into the bathroom and that Ill get it. I stood up in my Kimono and walked over and opened the door.

"Hey Pops." I said as he rocked Tiana in his arms.

"She out like a light. Where her teddy bear. Imma lay her down in the room with Deejay. He had one too many shots. He taking a beat. And O and I are coming" he told me as my jawdropped and stated, "We cant get wild with you both there. We even got D some noise cancelling headphones to enjoy himself."

"We invented getting wild and plus Ill open the tab."

"Then be ready then! We leaving in like 20 minutes." I told him as he laughed. I walked over and tossed him the bear as he closed the door back. Suddenly, a Facetime call came in. I quickly hopped across the bed and grabbed it. It was Kat. I had reached out to her earlier after talking with Oliander Jr.

"Hey! You told me to call" Kat started as I sat back at the Mirror. "Yes I was speaking with my brother and again I am so sorry you lost your company and the New York Fashion World has been in a frenzy ever since it happened."

"You might also just want to rub it in that you have been coined the new Queen of Fashion. Look I am here with my nephews cleaning out my office space and"

"Kat. I am here to offer you an editorial position at my company. I am doing a rebranding fashion show next week and I can introduce you and all. We can go over logistics, contracts, and such  once I am back in town. How does Rubio's Next Tuesday sound?"