Cartina Continue(Part 2)

Chapter 2: Cartina Continue(Part 2)

"Pops, he told me with a huge smile on his face as if he was telling me he got into fucking Harvard or something." O.J whispered on FaceTime as he paced around his room. Rico rubbed his face and exhaled, "the kid is fucking good. He told us yall had a 10 minute conversation and that you are going to talk more when he gets back. Your Dad got him on at a firm to be around real lawyers and everything...he lied to us that rape did much more to him than he wants to admit. He needs to talk to therapist or shrink or something."

"Pops Im scared for him." I confessed as I sat down on the edge of the bed and exhaled, "oh trust me I know. It was many times I had that same fear. Its nothing like not being able to help your kid. That was one of the very reasons why I was so stand offish when you went to prison. I couldn't help you and that fear of something happening to you will creep in and turn into anger at you for getting into that situation....and now with Teddy the person to be angry out already have felt your pressure. You ended that son of a bitch and now Teddy is dealing with the affects. And now with him being 18 he cant just be forced into help you have to make him see its for the best."

Teddy walked out the shower rewrapping the towel around his waist. He picked his phone up and saw a message from Maya.

"The swim team is throwing a pool party at the school tonight. Everyone is breaking in. If you are really back you should come."

He smirked and sent a message, "Maya I am back. Just got out the shower. Can you come pick me up? Will there be alcohol and shit there?"

"Duh. And alright Im leaving the Manor now. Ill be to you in about 15-20 minutes. I have to pick up Corbin first."

"Who the fuck is Corbin?" He replied.

"Travis and Cris are fostering some kid. Has been for months. He pretty cool and Aunt Carlee wants me to show him around. They came over for dinner last week." Maya replied as Teddy smiled and stated, "Alright Ill be ready."

25 minutes later, O.J hung up with his Pops as he heard knocks at the door and it opened.

"Going somewhere with Maya."

"We was suppose to go over to your Uncle Olly's." O.J told him.

"We can do brunch or something tomorrow. You can go though. Love you." Teddy said smiling as he closed the door back. Teddy flew downstairs and opened the door and Maya stepped out and the two hugged.

"You are drivingg" she said running to the backseat as Teddy sat down and looked over and saw the dark skin kid dressed in all black. The two clapped up and Corbin said, "Maya tell me you know how to party."

"Yeah are entire family is lit. But shit isn't shy over at Travis'. The kid they adopted while we was kids use to throw project X styled parties." Teddy told Corbin as he laughed and said, "Oh Raymond is there now visiting. I thought he was over exaggerating."

"Not at all our Uncle and Aunties went to a few of them."

Olly wiped down the kitchen counter as he held Autumn across his body knocked out sleep. Benny came running in about to talk and Olyver quickly told him "shush." Benny quickly stopped dead in his tracks with his eyes big ass fuck. He mouthed, "where is my dog leash?"

"On the mail basket. Your Dad home? You arent walking that dog alone." Olyver whispered.

"No. Volkor has been walking with me while I walk him. I hit him up and he said its no bother." Benny said as Olly gave him a fake smile and he rushed off. Volkor has clearly been too involved with his family while he was fighting to wake up from a coma...he has been itching for Frankie to come home from the Mayor's mansion. Because his conversation earlier with Volkor left him in so much suspense.