Cartina Clan

Chapter 4: Cartina Clan.

"They supposedly visited the castle where they are getting married yesterday and the main ballroom is not up to par. So D literally spazzed out! Miguel called me" Olyver said as he walked out of the bathroom drying off his crotch. Frankie put another pair of short jeans in his bag and asked, "Is he okay?"

"Luckily my Dad and Pops quickly flew out to be at his side already and Pops paid the Design team overtime to make D's vision come to form. This weekend needs to go off with a hitch." Olyver explained as he dropped the towel and walked over to Frankie and wrapped his arms around him and whispered, "Its nearly 1 o clock in the morning. The babies are sleep. Same for Benny. You are officially off work for the wedding and I want to start this weekend off right." Frankie exhaled and closed the top of his Suitcase and turned around. He looked down at Olyver and kissed his lips.

"I would so love to but I am tired. I need to finish packing. You need to make sure we have all the kids stuff together...we pulling out at 7 AM" Frankie exhaled as he pulled away heading back to the closet as he asked, "O.J and Teddy following us correct?"

"Thats correct. So you need to be ready. Im waking up at 6:30 to meet over at Olly's. No late night smoke sessions on the patio please." O.J told Teddy as he stood in his doorway. Teddy zipped his Macbook into the case and exhaled, "Ill be ready. I promise you." He picked his phone up and saw 2 messages in the group chat named: THREE'S COMPANY.

Maya: Corbin our Auntie Carlee said be ready at 6 AM. Cant believe they letting you come as my date.

Corbin: and make sure they know we are just friends. I don't need your grandparents at my neck..HARD. Have you heard from your Dads? Are they going to make it? I know you said they will try.

Maya: The CartinaVoyage is docking in St.Lucia for this weekend so they catching a flight to Virginia to the wedding.

Teddy: sorry for ghosting. I needed to finish packing. And oh shit Uncle Loso making it? Its LIT.

"She loves this teddy bear. Teddy gave it to her when she was in the hospital after she was born." Dream said as she put it in the car seat next to a sleeping Tiana. She backed up and turned around to Roman.

"Am I driving first? Its only a 5 hour drive?" Dream asked as Roman laughed, "Not even! Your ass will go to sleep in the passenger and then Im stuck doing the whole 5 in the dark! Why cant we leave in the morning like everyone else" Roman said clocking her as she laughed and stated, "Fine ill do my 2.5 first and because I need to make sure My Dad and Pops suits fixed with the sizes they sent to me and plus to make sure the design matches the colors. D is supposedly causing havoc." She walked around the hood of her car she saw flashing lights. She looked back and stated, "Oh shit there goes Rimah. She made it." Rimah quickly parked her car next to Dream's and got out.

"Girl I thought you werent going to drive with me anymore? What happened with driving with Oliander?" Dream asked.

"He is driving with O.J. Kat isn't coming anymore. She is not in the wedding mood. Now Roman can you be a gentlemen and help the pregnant woman with her bags." Rimah explained before popping her trunk. Roman walked over and laughed, "Its four days not weeks." Rimah stuck a middle finger at him as she went around and hugged Dream.

"Oh My God! You are growing so fast. 4 months to go."

"Don't remind me. I am so scared and lets not tell our parents that I have moved in with Quincy with my girlfriend...all type of complex I know." Rimah said all nonchalant as she knew Dream take on that situation. Its messy and messy while pregnant is scary." They loaded up in the car and Dream pulled out of the parking structure before typing in the name of the castle they will be staying in and where the wedding is happening.