𝟏𝟐. 𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

"Hey! I have an idea! Listen for a second." Kanao suddenly spoke.

Shinobu hummed in response.

"How about..all of us go back to my home! I'm sure Aoi won't mind if you guys stay for a while, I really want to spend more time with you and Y/N..mostly Y/N..but still." Kanao mumbled that last part.

"What a wonderful idea Kanao! But, I'd rather not." Shinobu told the younger sister with a firm smile.

"But..Why not? I'm sure Y/N would love to get out of this stuffy cottage, right Y/N?" The girl persuaded, turning to her elder with pleading eyes.

"Oh! Me? I don't really know..It's Shinobu's decision. She should be the one to decide."

"Lame."

The H/C girl furrowed her eyebrows and huffed a breath at the younger girl's remark.

"I'm not lame, you're lame!" Y/N pulled her eye and stuck out her tongue.

"You're so childish Y/N." Shinobu snickered.

"Am not!"

"I'm not going back and forth with you."

Y/N's S/C cheeks flushed from embarrassment, and she decided to keep quiet for a bit.

"Can we pleaseeeee go? Please? Please? Please?" Kanao began to stomp her feet a bit in hopes for an effect in her favor.

"What's going on with this childish behavior today? Are you both ill or something? Grow up." Her condescending grin and sweet tone added even more fuel to the flame.

"Why you gotta be so rude, Shinobu? Scared you gonna see Giyuu or something? It's not like he bites." Kanao folded her arms and stared up to her sister, hoping to have won the argument but was instead met with a menacing gleam in her eyes. That gleam was enough to make Kanao fold like a piece of construction paper.

"I-I'm sorry." She bowed, you could practically see the mushrooms growing on her head.

Y/N's hazy eyed lover soon reverted back to her normal charming smile, and she let out a deep sigh.

"Alright, we can go. I don't mind."

Kanao didn't even cheer, she was still in her depressing state of melancholy.

Y/N on the other hand, her mood shifted from an annoyed resentment to a cheerful glee. She pulled Shinobu into a warm loving hug, peppering her cheek in soft kisses.

"I'm so glad that we get to spend more time with Kanao! This trip should be fun." Y/N's features formed into a closed eye smile as she pressed her palms together in gratitude.

"I guess so. Well, we should start packing too."

Y/N nodded and went to pack some clothing, clothing she stole from Shinobu's wardrobe.

~~

Kanao waited by the door for the pair. She had her bag slung over her shoulders, looking down at her phone very focused on the game she was playing.

"The bus should be arriving soon." Shinobu suddenly spoke, startling her younger sibling making her flinch.

"Aw, my game..."

Kanao looked up and saw Y/N and Shinobu holding hands, Y/N was in an all-white knee-length sleeveless dress, the dress allowed her rosy kneecaps to show, they had faint scars and scraps maybe hinting at an eventful childhood. *uh they are those types of scars btw.*

Her feet were covered with tan, run of the mill sandals, showing her unpainted toes to peek out.

Shinobu on the other hand wore a collard off-white button T-shirt with a plaid neutral brown ruffled dress over top. Her hair was tied back as usual with her iconic butterfly clip. She wore frilly ankle socks with chunky black mary janes.

"Shinobu.."

"Yes?" Shinobu slightly tilted her head in confusion.

"You dress ugly. This isn't the eighteen hundreds y'know?" Kanao pointed at her sister, but before Shinobu could say anything in return, Kanao opened the door and took Y/N's hand away from hers.

"Let's get going, if we don't hurry we might miss the train." The girl who wore a thin side pony-tail rushed out in a hurry.

Shinobu could be heard cracking her knuckles in the distance.

~~

"We're here!" Kanao's lavender eyes shifted to an analog clock near the train station.

"Damn, how are we early? I was sure the train was coming around now." Kanao blustered.

Y/N trotted over to the sign across from where they were standing, her eyes scanning the schedule thoroughly. "It's not that big of a problem, the schedule says it should be here in around 15 minutes or so."

"How about we sit down for a bit then, hm?" Shinobu suggested.

Y/N and Kanao both nodded and followed the petite woman to the shiny steel bench under the shingled roof of the train station. Y/N and Shinobu both sat on the seats while Kanao chose to sit on the ground. Shinobu decided against making a fuss over it and turned her attention to the wooded area that surrounded their location. Her mind began to wander and she went into a calm daydream, the sound of the warm breeze sending her to ease.

Y/N was starting to do the same thing, that is until she felt the intense gaze of someone burning holes into the side of her head. When she turned her head to look at what was causing the knots in her stomach to act up, she was met with a tall man dressed in some sort of suit and tie, his ivory dress pants and white fedora for some reason, made the girl's stomach churn with fear. Yet, she couldn't figure out why this scared her so much. She could feel her body go weak and her hands shake a bit.

It bothered her that this random seemingly innocent man could make her feel this frightened.

She finally realized that they were awkwardly making eye contact with each other when her thoughts were interrupted by a woman and her child. By the way the two spoke with the man, Y/N could assume that that was his wife and kid.

'Oh, a family man? How sweet.' The thought of this man being a father, a seemingly loving one at that, comforted Y/N.

She turned away and stared off into the distance, the sounds around her becoming muffled into silence.

'I don't know why I was so scared before, I don't think I've ever come in contact with a man like that before, especially if he has a family. My body's so strange..' Y/N's thoughts made a delicate smile sprout on her face.

A screeching noise was soon heard all around the depot, it was the stopping of a train.

"Hello everyone, the 3:00 train has arrived. I repeat, the 3:00 train has arrived, thank you." The voice of a mature woman boomed out of the speakers.

Y/N's half-lidded eyes shot open and she stood up almost immediately, she walked in front of Shinobu and grabbed both of her hands, pulling her up too.

"Let's go!" Y/N demanded.

"Ok."

"'Kay."

Then the trio continued to board the train, but...Y/N could still feel the ominous stare still creeping up on her.

-A/N: I'm losing views so fast omg LOL anyways, thank you for staying around this long. this story is really cringe and all over the place but i think i might try to fix it up??? idk. i'm really bad at updating and stuff but jdsjidjdk. lol all the comments i get make me really happy so thanks for that too! also, i know the personalities are off, i just really don't know how to really get their personalities on lock. idk, this is stupid. ily bye <3-