𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲

Your POV

Your POV

"Well, would you?" Kochō repeated, this time sticking her hand out for me to use as leverage.

I took her hand and brushed myself off then looked at her kind, daunting, addictive eyes.

"Sure." I slightly hesitated, putting on a gentle.

Her eyes lit up and she looked completely overjoyed. "Oh, that's fantastic! I'm so happy!" she giggled, clasping her hands together. She took my hand with her free one and began taking me somewhere.

"W-Where are we going Kochō?" I uttered out, my face feeling as though it was on fire.

She looked back at me and said "You can call me Shinobu if you'd like; since we are friends and all!"

"Ah..O-okay Shinobu.."

She breathed out a pleasant chortle then her eyes shot open like she just had an idea.

"My, My... I completely forgot to answer your question! My apologies Y/N. I'm taking you to my home since you've given me a pretty good idea that you're lost and everything. I figured it's the least I can do!" she rambled, looking back ahead of her.

"Hm? Really? That's so nice of you Shinobu! Thank you very much." I quickly answer.

She just hummed in response.

After a few minutes of walking Shinobu abruptly stopped in her place. I tap on her with my free hand.

She flinches a bit and then tells me "Hold on just a second.." as she walks over to a small patch of flowers.

I glance over to the group of small flowers to see what caught her interest. Shinobu carefully bends down, settling on her knees, and sticks out a finger; allowing a tiny pale blue butterfly to land on the idle finger she's holding out. She takes a minute to admire it then gently proceeds to rest it back onto the patch of flowers.
I slowly walk over to her, making sure I don't startle her or whatever she's messing with. The girl with the unique eyes then looks over her shoulder to me, widening her eyes a little in surprise.

"I'm very sorry Y/N, what I did was selfish, we should be on our way," she says very genuinely, picking up her basket full of those lovely lilac-tinted flowers and mushrooms.

"N-No I don't mind! It didn't bother me at it, it was quite cute in fact!" I said flailing my arms around in reassurance. Then, I realized what I said and almost immediately covered my mouth in shock.

"W-Wait! W-What I meant wa-" I got interrupted by an overly excited Shinobu.

"What? You think I'm cute?? Aww, Thanks a bunch Y/N!!" she said skipping over to me, hugging me while rubbing her cheek against my own.

My face colored a vibrant red.

"Neyyy!?! W-What I meant was-" I got interrupted by the beautiful girl, yet again. Shinobu grasped my hand and began walking with a little more enthusiasm this time, how you say, a little more pep in her step.

"Let's hurry and make our way to my home Y/N! I can make supper for you, I bet you're getting hungry, Hmm??" she taunted, marginally rushing.

"Wha-" I sighed. "Okay, Shinobu.." I faintly breathed out.

We roamed around for a little bit close to 10 minutes, Shinobu humming the same tune she was when I first saw her.

"Ah!" The raven-haired girl exclaimed. " Here we are!"

I looked up and saw this cutesy, cozy little cottage. The cottage had a cobblestone path leading up to the front porch and lots and lots of flowers surrounding it. On the porch there was a solem white rocking chair that had various kinds of flowers lined up on it. The cottage had white curtains on the windows and many kinds of butterflies near the flowers.

Shinobu skipped up to the front door, setting down her basket in the white rocking chair as she bent down to pick up something from underneath the mat. She pulled out a small silver key and moved to unlock the door. Once she unlocked the door she placed the key in her overall pocket and went to grab the basket from the rocking chair.

She opened the door and stepped inside, I just stood idle in the place that she left me, at the bottom of the porch, and admired the scenery.

"Yoo-Hoo! Aren't you coming?" she quizzed.

"Oh, Mhm!" I said as I made my way to the front door. When I first stepped into the cozy little cottage, My nostrils were filled with the smell of a mix of vanilla and lavender. It was an enjoyable smell. I took off my shoes at the place I stood and then continued to set them near the front door. I looked up and Shinobu was already gone.

"Y/N~" she called from another room, I presumed the kitchen.
"While I make supper, feel free to take a shower! The bathroom is down the hall on the right, there should be a hamper and a towel already in there. I will put some clothes out for you in a bit!"

"Mkay...Thanks.."

I made my way down the hall and to the right then went on to open the bathroom door. When I got inside I undressed and threw my clothes in the hamper near the sink.
I let my H/C hair out of the white ribbon it was tied up with and set it on the counter by the sink.

As I sighed once again, the door suddenly creaked open.

"Eek!" I shrieked out. While sinking my whole body, up to my eyes, into the bathwater.

"Ahh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..though, I really don't know what I was expecting. I most definitely should've knocked! My apologies!" The blushing girl admitted. "Anyways, I've brought you some of my clothes Y/N~. I truly hope they fit on you, I've finished making supper so when you're done getting ready, feel free to come to the kitchen. I'll set up your plates." The gentle girl said as she smiled and closed the door.

After I'm completely dressed I hug myself and take in a big whiff..'Ahh..smells just like her' I thought to myself, a small smile making its way onto my lips.

I walked out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen, the fumes of the dinner Shinobu cooked making its way to my nose

"Wahh..smells really good," I commented.

Shinobu waved me over and pointed to the seat.

"I'm glad you think so! It's mushroom soup and white rice, I hope that's suitable for you. If not, I could always prepare something else to your liking." she noted.

I softly hummed

"No, this is perfect! Thank you for your kind gestures, Shinobu."

"O-Oh...It's not a problem!" she stuttered, looking down at the food. I could've sworn I saw a blush on her face.

"Well, feel free to dig in and make yourself at home!" she said looking up at me.

"Thanks again" I replied, lifting up my spoon to start eating.

She just hummed in response as she started to do the same.

Thanks again, Bye!! Love you!! 💕