𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝

^TW// Gore descriptions (Not very good ones but)^

Y/N POV

I wake up in a cold sweat, tears streaming down my face, and my eyes feeling dry and hot. I look around the room I'm in, trying to depict where I could be.

"My old bedroom?"

When I finally realized where I was, I let out a faint sigh and began to rub the sleep from my eyes. The tear stains still stuck on my face. I properly prop myself up onto my bed and sit in silence.

"Was Shinobu all a dream? A phantom of my dreams? She felt..so real.." I thought to myself in deep worry.

"Nevermind all that, I should go greet my parents." I lightly slap my palm with my fist and nod my head in agreement with myself. When I hop out of bed and take a good long stretch, I wobble a bit before regaining my stability.

"Too fast."

I cheerfully begin to walk downstairs, but...something doesn't feel right. This atmosphere. It's....off. My cheerful steps start to turn into cautious ones, the creaking of the wooden stair putting me off even further. As my foot hits the second to last step, I can hear a gushing noise. The sound of a liquid splattering and the sound of something crunching.

As I finally reach the end of the staircase, I see a puddle of a deep crimson liquid soil our carpet.

"Ma..ma..?" I call out.

My heart stops.

There it was, my father repeatedly beating my mom with his bare hands. The sound of her blood gushing, the splatters all over the room, the horrifying gleam of happiness and amusement in his eyes. I could hear him muttering something under his breath, over and over.

"This is what you deserve Tamayo, I hope this teaches you a lesson. Have you learned yet?"

I felt shaky and on edge. I reach out a pitiful hand to my now-dead mother. Her lifeless eyes and the smell of her fresh blood. The sight of her mutilated gory body. It was enough to make me want to barf my guts out.

My bodyweight shifts and a loud creak begins to echo around the spacious room. My father stops his pummeling. He sends a deadly glare my way, staring into my soul. Tears begin to brim my eyes as I force myself to make a run for the door.

My mind went blank, the only thing I could think about it is my own safety and survival. Our house is one of the few built deep into the woods, the very woods I decide to escape into.

My bare feet begin to get cuts and splinters from the harsh twigs and sticks that have fallen on the ground. My clothing gets ripped and tore by the stuck out tree branches, leaving my clothes mangled and disfigured. My adrenaline is a big part of the reason I'm still up and running, my legs are starting to give out and my oxygen intake is getting lower and lower. I can't breathe.

My adrenaline high at last wears down and leaves me tired. I have no clue if my father is still following or not, but I put my hands on my knees, bend over, and try to catch my breath as fast as I possibly can.

While I try regaining my breath, I hear loud crunching coming in close behind me.

"Y/N. Y/N!"

It was my father, his stern yet eager voice called out to me in a loud yell.

I have to find somewhere to hide, and fast.

I look around the area to try and scout out good hiding spots, my eyes stopped on a short, yet wide evergreen tree. I made my way over and hid behind it, placing my hand over my mouth in hopes of quieting my loud uncertain breathing.

The crisp air blew against my exposed skin, sending goosebumps all throughout my body.

After what felt like hours, it got quiet. The only noises that could be heard were birds chirping and gentle gusts of wind.

I removed my hand from the lower parts of my hand and felt my body begin to relax, letting me slump down against the tree. After a few seconds, I felt the urge to get back up and try to find a nearby neighborhood, maybe someone could help.

Before I completely decided to leave my safe spot, I wanted to take one last look around the area. To really make sure I could get away with ease. As I peeked my head out from behind the tree, I was met with my father's cold, dead glare. He looked deep into my eyes, leaving me frozen in shock. My heart rate sped up and any thought I was having before, was now gone.

"Hello, Y/N."

**

3rd Person POV

Y/N is woken up to her lover shaking her, eyes filled with bother and warmth.

"Y/N, dear, are you alright? Kanao and I were worried for you. You were thrashing around and murmuring to yourself. We were worried about you." Shinobu tells her E/C darling, pulling her into a hug she could feel herself easily melting into.

Y/N's mouth formed an 'o' shape as she pulled away from the hug and placed her hands of Shinobu's shoulders.

"Yeah, just another bad dream is all." Y/N gave a closed eye smile to the raven-haired girl.

"Ah, I see."

Y/N gave her a quiet hum in response.

"Y/N! I was so worried for you! You looked so disturbed. It was really freaking me out." Kanao informed.

Y/N sweatdropped.

"Sorry for giving you both a little scare right there. Please forgive me." Y/N begged as she put her head down.

"Ara ara~ No need for any of that, my beloved. Nobody is upset with you." Shinobu gave her signature soft grin.

"What time is it?" Kanao asked, tapping on her elder sister.

"Why are you asking me, aren't you the one with the mobile device here?" Shinobu smiled as she quirked a brow.

Kanao only sent her a bored expression and reached for her phone.

"Awe, it's 10:32. I promised everyone I'd be back by 15:00. That leaves barely any time for us to stay together." Kanao whined.

"Hurry up and get to packing then." Shinobu continued to give her younger sister a mischievous smile. Kanao furrowed her brows and began to get her belongings ready.

While in the middle of getting everything together, she comes to a stop and turns to the couple behind her.

"Hey! , I have an idea! Listen for a second..."

(An: Please vote and comment. :>)