𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐩

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

(Authors Note: I don't proofread anything because I'm too lazy so bare with me <\3)

"Her name is Kanao Tsuyuri, she's my younger sister." Shinobu informed me as she opened the door.

There I saw a small girl who looked to be about 14 or 15. She wore a baby pink turtle neck long sleeve shirt, a black pleated skirt that stopped at her knees held up with a plain white belt. The blank faced girl had black bangs that rest just above her eyelids and the rest of her hair was tied into a thin side ponytail. The girl was very beautiful, but she looked nothing like Shinobu.

The small girl took a strp inside, Shinobu closing the door after her. I took this time to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm L/N F/N!" I held out a hand. She tilted her head down to look at my hand and then started reaching into her pockets. She pulled out a shiny gold coin that she proceeded to toss into the air, then catch with her hand and flip over. She removed the hand covering the coin then put it back into her pocket. She continued to stare at me with a blank face, yet again.

"..."

My face was visibly uncomfortable.

"Oh! Kanao!" Shinobu said to her.

She turned her head towards her elder sister.

"You don't always need that silly coin to decide everything! Just say Hi!" Shinobu scolded.

"But..But Kanae told me to use it."

Shinobu sighed.

"Well..Why don't you just say Hi to Y/N?"

"The coin decided that I shouldn't talk to her."

"W-Well, you could always flip again.." I butted in.

Kanao snapped her head towards me and gave me a slightly annoyed glare.

"I suppose." Her facial muscles relaxed.

She took the coin out of her pocket and flipped again. It landed on heads, from what I could see anyways.

"Okay then, How do you do L/N-San?" She said to me.

"Oh uh, Y/N is fine! I like my first name better anyways!" I nervously chuckled.

"Okay, L/N-San. What business do you have with my sister?"

"Kanao.." Shinobu breathed out.

"A-Ah! Nothing bad All good things, I swear. You can count on me." I tried to give her my best smile.

She stared at me for awhile before turning back to Shinobu and whispering something in her ear. For a shy girl, she wasn't very good at whispering.

"Shinobu, is she doing bad things to you? You can tell me. I'll help you I swear."

I could overhear what she was saying.