𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Shinobu POV

When I finished setting up Kanao's futon, I looked over at my bed and spot Y/N with her chin resting on Kanao's shoulder, watching her playing a game on her phone. The sight made a bit of anger rise, but it's best not to get jealous of a child. That's just silly.

"Kanao, I have finished up your futon for tonight." I smiled at her.

She and Y/N lifted their heads, both muttering an unenthusiastic, 'Okay'.

I sighed.

"So what would you guys like to do now? It isn't that late quite yet."

"We can think of something after Kanao is done playing. It's getting really interesting!" My lover spoke, eyes glued to the screen.

"Ah, okay then. I'll just go take a bath in the meantime. Is that alright?"

"Yup, I'm sure Kanao will be finished before you're done with your bath."

"Most likely," I murmured grabbing my belongings and heading towards the bath.

///

By the time I came back, I saw the girls in the same position as before.

"Are you almost done--"

"I found diamond Y/N, look!" Kanao squealed, eyes glittering.

"What, really?? For real?" She screeched back.

"Look, look!" Kanao shoved her stupid device into Y/N's face.

"You're so lucky!"

A bored expression found its way onto my face. I cleared my throat to gather their attention.

"I thought you'd be done?" I put my hands over my thighs.

"O-Oh..Kanao, can we save the game and play again later?" Y/N asked, finally removing her head from Kanao's shoulder.

Kanao pouted and gave Y/N a pleading face. Y/N turned to her then back to me then back to her.

"S-Shinobu...can--"

"No."

"But-"

"No." I smiled.

"Fine. Save and exit the game Kanao, we can play another time!" Y/N tried to reassure.

"Alright."

Kanao began to pack away her game while Y/N picked herself up and waltzed over to me, pulling me into a gentle hug.

"You seem angry..." She whispered. I tensed up for a bit before relaxing once again.

"I'm fine. No worries, my love." I pat my lover's head, removing myself from her grasp.

"Well, what do you want to do Shinobu...." Kanao called to me, a bit of annoyance clear in her voice.

"Anything that isn't playing that game. How about we go outside?" My close eyed smile annoyed Kanao further.

"Nobody wants to do that."

I could feel a vein bulge on my forehead.

"Then, how about we cook?"

"Not hungry."

"Picky today?"

"You could say that."

"We could go to the market..or go window shopping."

"Don't wanna."

A sigh escaped my lips.

"How about this, Y/N, you choose." Y/N was caught off guard by my sudden calling.

"M-Me? Oh, erm...We could watch a movie on one of Kanao's devices..." Y/N looked to the ground.

"Okay. What movie?"

"Kimi no Na Wa!" Kanao blurted out. "Nezuko suggested it to me the last time I hung out with Tanjiro and her!"

"What's it about" Y/N gave a dazed look.

"I dunno, we have to watch it and find out!"

"Interesting. Let's watch it then." I approve.

"Man, this is really gonna take a chunk out of my data. You really need to get Wi-Fi, Shinobu."

I giggled for a minute.

"No."

Kanao sweat dropped before taking out her phone and setting it up in a place where we could all easily watch.

"Enjoy."

///

As I sat down, I soon felt something heavy drop onto my body, It was Y/N. I let out a deep "Oof" as she began to get comfortable on top of me.

"Thanks for the seating, Shinobu!"

///