𝟑. 𝐀 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞

Your POV

Your POV

After we finished eating the supper Shinobu prepared, she told me she was going out on the porch for a little bit and to make myself at home.

To which I did.

When Shinobu finally left the house I took it upon myself to slightly explore, some might say 'snoop'. If I see anything I think isn't worthy of my eyes, I can easily pretend like it never happened and I never saw, right?

I walked down the same hall I went down when I was going to the bathroom, but instead of taking a right, I took a left. When I opened the door I saw a small room with white painted walls that had little butterfly paintings on the perimeter. I walked up to one of them and took the time to admire the beauty of it. The butterfly had gradient wings that went from a pale shade of yellow to a deep magenta. Its wings consisted of black on white splattered dots and such. It was quite a sight for sore eyes, I decided to keep 'exploring' the room. It had a twin-sized bed up against the wall with a deep purple comforter and white pillows. Beside said bed was a teeny off-white nightstand, I went ahead and 'explored' that too.

The nightstand had a picture frame with those lilac tinted flowers sitting on top. The picture seemed to be of a young girl with a closed eye smile beside an even younger looking girl clutched onto her side.

Cute.

The older looking girl had very lengthy raven black hair, it could also come off as a deep purple, but you weren't sure. Her hair was split down the middle leaving two shorter pieces in arched formations settling all the way down to her cheeks. She had two butterfly clips on each side of her head, you sort of wondered to yourself 'What's the deal with the butterflies?' I agreed with my conscience that I should just shrug it off. The girl's skin was a pale ivory with lips a pigmented bubblegum pink.

The older girl looked very similar to Shinobu. Maybe a relative.

I went on to observe the cute little girl clutching onto the elders' side, Her hair was in the same style as Shinobu's, but shorter. The child had the same dip-dye hair dye as Shinobu's too.

The younger had a close eyed smile as well, the same as the other. Her skin was a creamy pale, it was quite the beauty. Her lips were not as bright as the girl beside her's though. More of a faint peach. I gently smiled at the innocence of the photo, but as I back away I felt myself hit something or someone.

"Yoohoo! What are you looking at?" Shinobu swiftly said as shd peered over your shoulder.

I turn around to look at who or what I bumped into and hit the nightstand out of shock letting out a little "Eep!" from surprise.

But when I backed up into to the nightstand, I may have accidentally impacted with the picture frame, knocking it onto the cold hardwood flooring.

My face heated immediately and my eyes widen in panic as I hear the crash and the shattering of the glass from the picture frame. I look at the mess then quickly back to Shinobu uttering out a trillion 'Sorries'