𝟔. 𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐜𝐤

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was first to wake up from our brief nap. When I opened my eyes and waited for them to adjust I listened to the comforting faint snores coming from beside me.

When my eyes finally adjusted to the light peaking through the window, I looked to the left to give my attention to the thing producing the cute little noises.

It was Shinobu.

But this time, I didn't get embarrassed or flustered like I usually do. I shifted my weight a bit and then gently pulled the petite girl closer, putting my chin on the top of her head, and stared at the wall beside us, enjoying the moment.

I heard a soft groan from underneath me and made a questioning humming sound.

Shinobu pulled away from our 'cuddle' and looked at me before giving me a yawn and then putting her face back into my neck.

This time I did get flustered. I felt my face color quickly.

'Wahhhh that was so cuteee!!' I thought with a panicky voice in my head.

Shinobu pulled away once again and lifted herself up so she was sitting straight. She turned her head to me and smiled.

"Good morning, Y/N."

"We already said 'Good morning' to each-other like an hour ago."

"I know that, but it doesn't hurt to say it again. Oh, that's right!" she said whilst putting a finger to her temple.

"I almost forgot, I already made us breakfast a little while ago! It's nothing special, but it wouldn't be polite to waste it," she told me with a stern expression on her face.

"Ah, Uh, Okay.." I trailed off.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go eat!"

The black-haired girl hopped out of bed and took my arm in her grasp and yanked me out of bed with her, pulling me out the door.

"Hurry up now, I'm hungry."

"Okay, Okay!" I responded.

When we finally got to the kitchen, the smell of {Your favorite breakfast meal} filled the air.

I let out an excited gasp and my eyes sparkled, just thinking about {Your favorite breakfast food} made my mouth water.

I looked towards the table and saw it, I immediately felt much bliss. I pulled away from Shinobu's grasp and went to sit down, she did the same. We clasped both our hands together and said "Thank you for the meal." and began eating.

While Shinobu was eating well mannered and cleanly, I ate like this is the first meal I've had in days. I put a hand on my cheek and crooned in a delighted tone.

"Shinobu, how did you know this was my favorite?" I asked wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

Her face flashed an expression of disgust before she shook her head and put on a smile.

"Oh I didn't know, this was my sister's favorite food too, it's one of the many foods I know how to cook with ease." she answered, wiping her mouth with a handkerchief she had beside her, when she finished she gestured to the handkerchief that lay beside my spoon and chopsticks.

"Oh.." I said in a low voice, grabbing the handkerchief and wiping whatever I missed off of my mouth.

"Are you finished? I can wash your bowl for you if you'd like." The purple-eyed girl quizzed.

"What? No, you've already done so much for me. I can wash my own bowl." I said with confidence.

"Hm, I see. Could you be a dear and wash my bowl too?"

I simply nodded.

"Thank you," she said.

I stood up and took my bowl in one hand and hers in the other. I carried the items over to the sink and began washing them out. Silence filled the air. I was about to turn off the water and dry my hands when I felt two dainty arms wrap around me and a cheek nuzzled up against the crook of my neck. My body stiffened.

"E-Ehh?? S-Shinobu what are you—" I cut myself off, feeling something warm and wet touch my neck, replacing the spot where Shinobu's cheek was. I made an "Eep!" noise and jumped to the right, putting my arms out as if they were supposed to defend me.

Shinobu vaguely put a hand over her mouth and started chuckling.

"Y/N~, that was so adorable!" The petite girl then burst out in a fit of laughter.

I stared at her with wide eyes and a colored face.

"Shinobu! Don't do things like that!" I whined.

She looked up and had a mischievous grin painted on her face. "Why, you didn't like it?" She asked in a low, flirty voice. Inching closer and closer to me.

"I-It's not that I-I just—" I got cut off.

"Oh, so you did enjoy it? Why didn't you just say so? We could do it more often if you'd like, we could go even further.."

"W-What's that supposed to mean..Shinobu.." I slightly whimpered, feeling one of her hands caress my face, the other caressing my thigh.

She moved her face closer and closer, I felt her breath on my ear, as though she was about to whisper something to me.

"Y/N~" she whispered.

I tried to say something but nothing came out. My mouth felt dry and my face felt like it was going to burn off, my heart pumping and the air tense, it felt like you could cut it with a knife.

I scrunched up my face as I heard her open her mouth again, I was a nervous wreck. Just as she was about to breathe something out..

Chomp.

She just bit my fucking ear.

"Owwww Shinobu!! Why would you do that!!" I cried out.

She was in that same fit of laughter again.

"It's not funny!" I pouted.

"I'm just teasing." she said in between laughter.

"You should've seen your face, Y/N! It was hilarious!" The raven-haired girl said, finally getting herself together. She wiped her fake tears of joy and looked at me. I looked like I was about to cry.

I felt the stinging in my eyes and the tears welling up.

"I-" she started.

I looked down.

"Awwe, I'm sorry Y/N." she pulled up my chin, to where I was facing her. "I won't tease you like that anymore, I promise." she lightly kissed my cheek.

"Okay.." I put my arms over her shoulders and gave her a warm, passionate...hug.

She hugged me back but then pushed me away to look me in the eyes.

She moved closer and closer to my face..slowwwwlllyyy. It was like we were in slow motion. Until she finally gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"AHHH!!" I screamed out and pushed past her, dashing to the bathroom locking it, leaving Shinobu with a dazed look on her face.

(Authors Note:) Don't be scared to criticize me, I appreciate criticism a lot. Just comment about any mistake in grammar and spelling or any mistake in the story plot (Like if something in a chapter contradicts with something from another chapter). That's all for today, Bye!! Love you!! ❤️