𝟕. 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

(Authors Note: Hope you enjoy it! ❤️)

After Y/N ran away and locked herself in the bathroom, Shinobu stood in her very same position with the same dazed look on her face.

"Oh no, was that a mistake? Did I read the signals incorrectly?" she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Y/N was in the bathroom, back against the door, hand over her chest, heart racing as if she had just run a mile or two.

"Gahh! Why did I run? It's not like I didn't like it. Oh lord, she's going to think I hate her now. What should I do? It's going to be so fucking awkward. Should I apologize and act like it never happened? But, what if I wanted it to happen? What if I wanted something to come from this? Was she playing with me? Was it a joke? What should I do??" She rambled on in a hushed whisper to herself.

"Maybe I should wait here for a while and gather my thoughts, yeah, that seems like the best choice. Great thinking Y/N" the H/C girl thought to herself.

And with that last thought, Y/N drifted off into a somewhat short nap.

Shinobu was in the kitchen still cleaning up the leftover dishes Y/N failed to finish up, it was Shinobu's fault for Y/N's failure but still. As Shinobu was cleaning the dishes, the memories of what just happened moments ago entered her consciousness. She blushed a fierce shade of crimson, still keeping that calm, content smile on her lips.

After she finished her chore, the girl with the unique eyes thought of the idea to calm her overthinking and go out to continue gathering ingredients for her homemade medicines, which surprisingly, worked wonders. She collected her materials, as in her basket, some tiny but sharp clippers, a list, and a polaroid camera, and went on her way.

When Y/N finally decided to come out of hiding, she searched around the small cottage for the girl she was experiencing consistent romantic feelings for, yet, she was nowhere to be found.

"Shinobu! Shinobu!" she called out. "Look, Shinobu, I'm very sorry for wandering off like that..I just hot overwhelmed with the sudden emotions, wait, can you even hear me?" the girl said as she continued to walk around looking for Kochō-San.

She quickly, or not so quickly, came to the conclusion that Shinobu wasn't here.

"Hmph, I'm such an idiot. Of course she left."

"Well, what should I do now?" Y/N breathed out.

She looked around the area she was in, it was the 'living room', more like a sitting area if you ask me. But, she went over to the couch and sat down on the floor right in front of it.

"I don't know if she'd appreciate me sitting on such a pretty couch like this one."

The couch was pretty decent, It was clean and smelled like Shinobu. It was a dark grey fabric that had very beautiful images of purple butterflies danced all over.

When Y/N sat down, she noticed an open notebook with pretty handwriting and paper clipped pictures attached.

"Eh, I already snooped before, no harm in slightly snooping again." She thought to herself.

She peered towards the notebook and started reading what was written. It was lots and lots of notes about different herbs, flowers, butterflies, plants, ect. They looked like recipes for something. She glanced at the title and realized they were medicine recipes. The photos attached were of those lilac colored flowers that keep popping up around Y/N. She decided it was time she finally found out what they were called.

Underneath the photo given it says "Wisteria".

"Ohh, 'Wisteria' eh? A pretty name for a pretty flower. I didn't know they could be used in medicine." Y/N claimed.

"These Wisteria are much help in the use of medicine, they ward off bad germs and illnesses and can even bring good luck if used correctly. There are certain ways to prepare such medicines, it takes many years of practice to master this skill. If prepared correctly, you should get very precise and accurate results. Most illnesses should clear up in less than a week, no more than 5 days." That was what was read off from the notes Y/N read.

"Woah, Shinobu must be really smart! All this research seems like hard work!" she stated sticking her tongue out, looking very goofy..

She got up again, feeling the need to have her body be im motion, and went outside in front of the house. She loved feeling the soft grass beneath her feet as she crinkled her toes.

Y/N stood outside a little bit longer, admiring the pleasurable weather.

She sighed

"I really want to talk to Shinobu.."

(Authors Note:) Yoo! So, I'm very sorry I've been on hold. Life has been pretty busy around now but I'm trying my best to write this story. I feel like I keep using the same words and phrases over and over again, sorry for that! Anyways, I hope you have a very good rest of your day/night. Love you!! ❤️