𝟏. 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

(Authors Note:)Remember, you are a female! Just incase you weren't sure, haha. Enjoy!

I let out a soft almost inaudible groan as I attempt to raise my eyelids. Though, I quickly shut them from the surprise of blaring fuzzy golden orange sunlight peaking out from open areas behind a bundle of trees. I cautiously try to open my eyes again, anticipating my eyes to resolve into a vision that isn't as blurry.

I released a soft sigh as I prepare my body to be lifted off the ground below. I ascend slowly to my knees, then calmly sit on them.

I wipe the dirt and muck off my face letting out a "Yuck.." or "Glehh" every now and then. I smack my tongue against the upper part of my mouth trying to see if I could taste anything I might've had before, seeing if that could help me remember anything, but of course, it did not. All I could taste was dirt and grass the I immediately spit out.

I look around the place I'm in to get a better view of the landscape. It consisted of flowers that have a lilac-purple shade and simple oak trees. Mostly anything a normal forest would have, besides the pretty lilac tinted flowers.

I decide it's best if I get up and roam around the forrest to maybe find someone who might be able to help me or even just a way out of here. As I go to lift my body up completely I slightly stumble, not being used to standing since I've been laying in this forrest for god knows how long. When I finally regain my fully balance and control over my body I brush off any access leaves or dirt that might be adjacent on my clothing.

At last, I take my body and start wandering around the unknown woodland I seem to be in.

After what feels like hours of going in circles, continuously hearing the crunch of fallen leaves and branches under my feet, I hear someone humming a soft tune. It was satisfying to hear and I felt as if I could listen for hours..but I came to my senses and hide behind a stray tree that just so happened to be near by.

I continued watching, listening out for the low, almost unheard humming noise. From the distance I saw I girl. She had a sort of puffy, thin looking off-white long sleeve blouse on and a purple fabric overall dress on with black spots on the bottom that somewhat resembled a butterflies wing. She had on frilly off-white socks that matched her blouse and a pair of brownish-tan boots that went to her ankles on her feet. Her hair was black with purple tips that I guess she dip-dyed, it was tied back into a low soft of messy bun, allowing two strands to be loose in the front. Her face, from what I could see, was a dim pale with blushing cheeks that compliment her gorgeous features.

She had a basket filled with those pretty lilac tinted flowers from before and mushrooms i'm guessing she picked herself.

As I was admiring her features she suddenly looked towards my direction and stared at me right back, catching my eye. Before I looked away I caught a glimpse of her unique colored orbs, they shone an ombre going from light purple to a deep, dark black.

My face colored and I held my breath while still hiding behind the stray tree. I rest my eyelids for a moment hoping it would help my heartbeat go down, as I let my eyelids ascend I see something that makes my soul jump out of my chest.

The beautiful girl from before was now merely inches away from my face, her surface flashing a curious, yet confused look.

My eyes widen and I fall sideways trying to back up away from her and also striving to regain my breath.

"Hello, who are you?" She says as she turns to me, a gentle look on her face.

I stayed silent.

"I won't hurt you, you know. If it helps, I could tell you my name first. I'm Kochō Shinobu, and you are?" she said to me, attempting to get a name out of me.

"L-L/N F/N.." i stuttered while trailing off a bit.

"Oh, you have such a pretty name!" she exclaimed while giving off a bright smile I felt as if I could watch forever.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here?" she questioned.

"I- I don't really know.." I replied as I felt my face heating up from the kind compliments i've received.

"Hmm, that's too bad. It's quite a shame you don't remember, isn't it?" Kochō breathed out, her eyebrow quirked as she clutched her basket.

"Heh, it is isn't it." I responded looking down in shame, a slight smile on my face.

"Say, Y/N- You don't mind if I call you Y/N right?" the girl with the pretty eyes mouthed, interrupting herself.

"Huh? Oh! N-no..not at all" I affirm, kind of flustered.

"Oh, wonderful!" she let out.

"Would you like to be friends?"