Saturday February 10th

I woke up at 7 and took Duke outside to potty. We went back in and I got dressed. I got my soccer stuff ready and then headed back down with Duke. We loaded into the Rover and I drove to Jackies's office.

Jackie: Savannah, good morning, and good morning to you too Duke
Me: good morning
Jackie: well let's get you weighed and measured

I stripped down and stepped on the scale. Jackie then took all my measurements.

Jackie: you are still sitting at 116 but now that it's technically offseason for you I'm sure you'll be able to gain some. I want to stay on the plan and if we don't see any changes by the of next month, Dawn and I will have to tweak some things.
Me: okay
Jackie: well if you have any problems, don't hesitate to call
Me: thank you and I will see you next time
Jackie: bye

Duke and I left and I drove to the fields. It was 8:30 and everyone was starting to set up. I went over and found AK.

AK: Duke, hey big boy
Me: he's been mopey so I decided to bring him
AK: awe

Anson then walked over.

Anson: good morning you two, Baby Horse, how was your meeting
Me: it was alright, everything is still the same.
Anson: good, well I want you two to lead warmups, and then you two, Annie and Jessie will help with each of the groups.
AK: sounds good.

Once 9:15 hit, AK and I did warmups. Everyone came to the middle for the meeting. Dino explained the itinerary and then we split into groups. AK and I were working offense with eh the first group and after 30 minutes the groups would switch. We did the same with the second group before doing some more 1v1s and 2v2s. We broke off at 11 for lunch. Once all the girls were gone Dino and Anson came up to us.

Dino: lunch is on us at Top Dawg?

We all agreed and Anson, Dino, Dave, and Kathrine rode together while I drove, AK, Annie, and Jessie, and myself. We got a table and put in our drinks. We put our food orders in and talked while we ate.

Anson: so for our summer camps, are any of you available to help with any of them?
Me: I should be free for all of them
Annie: me too
Jessie: I'm only free for the first two in June

We finished our food and headed back to the fields for the second session. We got them warmed up and then we did some shooting and defending games. That session ended at 4 and we had two hours to eat dinner and come back. Me, AK, Jessie, and Annie picked up food and went to mine to eat.

AK: so what are you doing for summer Baby Horse?
Me: we only have two games in June so when I'm not here, I'll be back in West Point
Annie: so what about your family? I know you don't talk about them much
Me: my sister lives in New York and we've never really been close and my dad's been stationed in Germany for a while
Jessie: so what about Hope?
Me: she'll probably come to see me when I'm back in West Point

We finished eating and headed back for the last session. We got the girls warmed up and separated them into two teams to play 11v11. Once the 11v11 games ended we did a cooldown and then the girls headed home. We picked up and then we were free to go ourselves. I took Duke home and we ate dinner and crashed.