Sunday November 12th

My alarm went off 6:45 along with Tobin's. Both of us got up and got dressed. We went down and fixed our plates. We sat down with Hope and Kelley.

Kelley: how were your study hours?
Me: they got done
Hope: there's no way
Me: there is when AK signs you in and out
Tobin: smart
Hope: Savannah Blaire
Me: what? I have a 4.0
Hope: those are required hours
Me: yeah and there's a record of them
Hope: don't do it again
Me: yeah okay

We finished breakfast and then Tobin, Ash, and I decided to go longboarding. We found our boards and then headed out. We rode down to the beach and then sat down for a while.

Ash: been to any good parties yet?
Me: not yet, we've gone out but only twice
Tobin: the best parties are after season anyways
Ash: that's true

We talked about their days at UNC until we had to head back for lunch. We put on our boards away and then went to make our plates. We sat down and then Hope and Ali joined us.

Ali: do you know who play next
Me: Colorado
Tobin: they've been pretty good this year
Me: yeah

We finished eating and then went upstairs to watch Game of Thrones. At 4 we got our stuff and headed down.

Me: I'm starving
Hope: we ate like 2 hours ago
Me: 2 and a half
Hope: well go talk to Dawn and see what she says
Me: ugh

I went to find Dawn and found her packing the bus.

Me: I know this isn't the best time, but I am starving
Dawn: well what do you want to eat?
Me: I really want a burrito but really anything will be fine
Dawn: alright. Load up and I'll get you something
Me: thank you

I got the bus and took my seat.

Hope: what'd she say?
Me: that she'd get me something
Hope: good

We went to the stadium and as I got off, Dawn pulled me aside. She said I could only eat half before the game and then handed me a Chipotle bag. I took the bag and headed to the locker room.

Kelley: where did you get chipotle?
Me: Dawn
Kelley: there's no way
Me: I can only eat half and its chicken, black beans, rice, lettuce, and cheese on wheat tortilla
Kelley: that sounds more like Dawn

I ate my half of burrito and then got dressed. We went for warmups and I got my shots. I got my uniform on and then went to get my elbow taped. I put on my jacket and then lined up. We walked out, and the anthem played. We got the started picture and then took the field.

Canada kicked off and put on high pressure trying to win the ball. We eventually won the ball back. In the 11th minute, Tobin sent in a corner and I headed it in to make it 1-0. Canada came back with a goal against Alyssa in the 45tj minute. The halftime whistle blew, and we headed to the locker room.

We came back out and kicked off. I won the ball off a defender in the 56tj minute and I saw Alex's back post run, so I chipped it to her and she took a touch before putting it past Labbe to make it 2-1. The last goal came in the 80th minute when I sent in a cross and Alex headed it and Carli finished it to make it 3-1. The final whistle blew, and we got a cool down. Dawn gave us our drinks before we went around and signed autographs and took pictures. I finished and then headed to the locker room. As I changed I ate the other half of my burrito.

Hope: Dawn seriously got you a burrito
Me: no, I got this from a fan
Hope: ha
Me: ow that's my head
Hope: keep it up smart ass

I got my stuff and Hope and I loaded the bus. Once the team was on we went back to the hotel. I showered and then got my stuff together. I went to Hope's room and she was in the shower, so I laid in her bed. Kelley came in and joined me. By the time Hope came out Kelley and I were asleep.

Hope: seriously
Alyssa: yeah, they came in like 20 minutes ago and passes out
Hope: of course

Hope got dressed and then laid between us and went to sleep herself.