Sunday March 4th

Alex and my alarm went off at 6 and we got up. Alex and I got ready and then before heading down, I grabbed my computer and notebook. We fixed our plates and then joined Kelley and Tobin at the table. Hope cam down 5 miuntues later. 

Hope: what are you working on Baby Horse?
Me: and essay for microbiology
Kelley: when is it due?
Me: tonight
Tobin: how much do you have left?
Me: I just started
Ali: Savannah
Me: I know but I just ran out of time before I left and I forgot it

They all just frowned at me and I worked on it while I ate. All the girls went up to their rooms but I stayed in the meal room to work on my essay until film started at 8. Film was short and we loaded the bus at 8:45. We got to the stadium and went into the locker room. I got changed into my warmup stuff and then headed out to the field. I finished with my shots and headed back to the locker room. I put on my jersey and jacket and hopped in line. It was Alyssa, Short, Dalhkemper, Brunn, Long, Moe, Carli, Horan, Tobin, Alex, and Me. We had a walkout and then took the field. 

We kicked off and Alex sent it back to Carli. It was getting rough but thankfully the ref was calling the majority of the fouls. France got a yellow card in the 32nd minute for a foul on Tobin. A couple of minutes later, Alex took a shot but it was blocked. Tobin got it and sent it back in. I saw it coming across and took a left-footed shot. It went in and we were up by 1. Unfortunately, France came back with a goal of their own and we went to halftime tied. 

Coming back for the second half, Kelley subbed for Tobin, Press for Alex, and Julie for Abby. It was a tough half and even with multiple subs, the score stayed 1-1. The final whistle blew and we shook hands with France. We had the team huddle and got our recovery drinks. I signed some autographs and headed back to the locker room. I showered and then headed to the bus. While I waited for everyone, I finished my essay and submitted it. Back at the hotel we got all of our things together and loaded back up to go to the airport.

Before we boarded we were able to get food. I got a bacon cheeseburger from Five-Guys along with Tobin. We ate on the plane and landed in Orlando at 5 pm. The bus took us to the hotel and we got our room numbers. 

Kelley, Alex, and I watched our tv show and then headed down for dinner at 7. We all ate and then went up for movie night hosted by Alex and me. We watched Southpaw and then everyone headed off to bed.