Saturday September 16th

Kiley woke me up at 7:30.

Kiley: I brought you breakfast, you can go back to sleep after
Me: ugh, thank you

Kiley brought me a waffle, fruit, bacon, and apple juice. I ate and then went straight back to sleep. Kiley woke me back up at 11.

Kiley: lunch and we have to get ready
Me: mmkay

I hate my sandwich and soup. I drank my coffee and Kiley and I did our make-up before putting on our uniforms. We loaded up the bus at 12:30 and went to the stadium. We were lead to the field and set our stuff down. We stretched and then the boys took the field. We kicked off and Old Dominion received. We got the ball back and then kicked a field goal. Before the first quarter ended, Brad threw a pass to Brown for a touchdown to make it 11-0.

The second quarter started, and Brad made a 10-yard touchdown run, to make it 18-0. Justin made an interception and ran 25 yards to make it 25-0. Old Dominion scored a touchdown in response 25-7. Brad threw Justin a touchdown pass and we made to the field goal to make it 32-7. To finish the quarter, we had a touchdown to make it 39-7.

The third quarter started with an Old Dominion field goal to make it 39-10. Old Dominion had a touchdown to make it 39-17. Before the 3rd quarter ended Brad threw Harris a 35-yard pass and he ran it in for a touchdown to make it 46-17.

Old Dominion opened the 4th quarter with a touchdown to make it 46-23. In response, Brad threw Justin a 20-yard pass and he ran it in. The clock ran out and we won 53-23. We got pictures and then Brad, and I had a few minutes to talk.

Brad: great game last night
Me: and you had a good game today
Brad: what time is your flight?
Me: 6:30
Brad: what time is it now
Me: about 5:30
Brad: well you better go, good luck in Florida
Me: thank you, I'll see you on Tuesday
Brad: see you then, I love you
Me: I love you too

I kissed Brad goodbye and then grabbed my suitcase form the bus. I went to my Uber and quickly went to the airport. I went through security and had to run to my gate. I made it before the door closed and got my seat. I landed at 8:30 and one of the team managers picked me up.

Randy: I was told to let you pick up dinner from somewhere
Me: was there a Chick-fil-a on the way?
Randy: yes

I followed him back to the car and he drove through Chick-Fil-A. I ate on the way to the hotel. We went in and found Anson.

Anson: Baby Horse, you're rooming with AK, Jessie, and Hannah in 215
Me: thank you

I went up to the room and AK, Jessie, Annie, Megan, and Jo.

AK: ow ow nice uni Baby Horse
Me: why thank you

We all laughed and changed out of my cheer stuff and showered before joining the girls. We watched an episode of Gossip Girl before we fell asleep around 11:30.