Friday September 15th

Alex and I got up and get dressed. We went down to breakfast and fixed our plates. Kelley called us over and then Hope, Tobin. Ash, and Allie joined shortly after.

Tobin: let's go longboard
Me: yes!
Ash: I'm in
Hope: should you be going?
Me: I'll be fine, I've gone with Hannah and Jessie
Hope: alright
Allie: We can meet at the Starbucks a couple streets over before lunch
Tobin: perfect

We ate and talked and then Ash, Tobin, and I went to find our longboards. We found them and then headed out. We skated around for a while and then we went to Starbucks at 11:30. We ordered and then started the trek back to the hotel.

Hope: are you packed yet?
Me: almost, I just have to finish packing my computer and bathroom stuff
Allie: what time is your flight?
Me: 11 I think, I'll land around 4
Ash: and what time is kick off?
Me: 2
Kelley: how has cheer been?
Me: great, it's fun even though I can't tumble yet
Tobin: when can you?
Me: I'm not sure yet

Once all of us got back to the hotel, we went to the dining hall and fixed our plates. We sat down, and Jill came on to talk to us.

Jill: Good afternoon ladies, we will be having film at 2 and out starting line-up will be Alyssa, Kelley, Julie, Becky, Casey, Sam, Allie, Horan, Press, Alex, and Baby Horse

We ate and then film started. We went over plays and plans and then we were free to go at 3. We went to mine and Alex's room and played monop deal until dinner at 5. Once we finished eating, we loaded the bus. At the stadium, we unloaded and headed to the locker room. I put on my gear and then went over to Beck and Dave. They taped my elbow, put my sleeve over and then set up my tracker band. We went out for warmups and I got my shots before heading back in. I put on my jersey and then my jacket. I went to line up but was pulled back.

Hope: Are you okay?
Me: yeah, it's been a while but I'm good
Hope: I know you'll do great
Me: thank you mama
Hope: of course, SB, now go line up

I ran to catch up and hopped in line. We did walkout and then took the field. We had kickoff and Alex sent it back to Julie. We kept possession and built up our attack. In the 16th minute, our corner was cleared up, but Kelley sent it back in and I headed it to Julie who one touched it past the keeper to make it 1-0. The second goal of the half came in the 24th minute by a misclear of New Zealand's defender to Julie who volleyed it in.

We came back out and New Zealand kicked off. We struggled coming out and Dunn came in for Press and Moe for Horan. In the 74th minute a ball from New Zealand was crossed and their forward headed it past Alyssa. We kicked off again and in the 79th minute I got the ball and crossed to Alex who was open. Alex settled the ball and put it past the keeper to make it 3-1.

The final whistle blew, and we shook hands. I got a cool down and then got my drinks from Dawn. I said bye to the girls and headed to the locker room. I showered and then quickly changed and grabbed my bag. A staff member drove me to the airport and dropped me off. I checked in and went through security. I got to my gate at 10:30 and sat down to check my phone.

Brad: Great game babe, text me when you board and land, I love you!

Hope: let me know when you land please

I texted Hope and Brad and then boarded my flight. I landed at 4:15 and took a cab to the hotel. I got a key form the desk and went to 604. I went in and immediately crashed.