Sunday & Monday September 17th & 18th

Our alarms went off at 7:30 and the 4 of us got dressed. We went down for breakfast at 8.

Anson: good morning ladies, small lunch at 10:30 and then bus leaves at 11:15. Make sure you have everything when we leave

We ate and then went back up to the room. Jo, Megan, Annie, and Jessie joined AK and I and we watched Gossip Girl. At 10:30 we went down to eat before loading up the bus. We got to Florida State and then went out for warmups. We did touches and drills before I went to get my elbow taped. I went back and got my shots before we huddled up.

Anson: Lineup is Sam, Maggs, Julia, Mya, Cannon, Annie, Megan, Jo, AK, Jessie, and Baby Horse

We took the field and I sent it back to Jo. It was a tough scoreless half and Dino and Anson told us what we needed to work on. Florida kicked off and we won the ball. We kept possession and won a corner kick. Jo sent it in and Abby headed it first and then I redirected it over the keeper. We held off Florida and then final whistle blew.

We got a cool down and then went to the locker room. I showered and got dressed. I said bye to the girls and then went to the airport. My flight took off at 5:30 and I landed in Cincinnati at 7:30. I got to the hotel at 8.

Dawn: Baby Horse you're in 515 with Kelley. Also, here is your dinner.
Me: thank you

I went up to the room and ate before going to find the girls. They were at movie night in Moe and Horan's rooms. I joined Hope and Alex and fell asleep. Once the movie ended, Hope carried me to her room and put me in bed. 

Monday

I was woken up by Hope at 6:30.

Hope: up and at em Baby Horse
Me: mmm
Hope: come on breakfast is at 7
Me: ugh fine

I got up and went to my room to brush my teeth before going down to breakfast. I made my plate and sat with Kelley, Alex, and Hope.

Alex: good goal yesterday
Me: thank you
Hope: how were your flights?
Me: they were good, no problems
Kelley: what time is your class?
Me: chemistry at 1:30. Actually, I take that back it's test day so Biology at 3
Alex: you got a really good schedule
Me: oh, I know

Ash, Ali, and Tobin joined us. We ate and talked until we went to change. We loaded up the bus and went to the stadium. We went into warmups and then did some drills with Dawn. Once we finished those, we did set pieces. We ended with 8v8 and then went around to sign autographs. We loaded the bus and went back to the hotel. Kelley and I raced to the shower with me winning. I showered quickly and then Kelley went in. Once we were both dressed we went to find Allie and Alex.

Allie: let's go eat somewhere
Alex: there's Maplewood, which is by the outlets
Me: I'm in
Kelley: I'll text Ali and Ash

Hope and Tobin also joined too, so the 8 of us got a van and headed to the outlets. We shopped for a couple hours and then went to Maplewood. Kelley, Tobin, and I got the Maplewood Burger, Allie and Alex got the Veggie Burger and Hope, Ashlyn, and Ali got the chicken club. We got our food and then talked.

Allie: when is your next game?
Me: Thursday, we play Clemson
Hope: who do you play for football?
Me: Duke and then I fly to Virginia right after
Alex: isn't that where Megan goes
Me: yeah, she loves it there
Ash: that'll be a good game

We finished eating and headed back to the hotel. I went up to my room and facetimed Brad for Biology. Class ended at 5 and then I started my calculus exam. I finished just in time for dinner. I went down and joined the girls. We ate and talked and then went up to mine and Kelley's room for movie night. We both fell asleep so after the movie ended Hope shut everything off for us.