Sunday September 24th

Our alarms went off at 7:30 and the 4 of us got up. We got dressed and then listened to Dino

Dino: Good morning ladies, lunch will be at 11 and we will load up at 1:15.

Megan, Annie, AK, Jo, Jessie and I went up to mine and Jo's room to watch Gossip Girl. We packed up our stuff and then went to lunch. We loaded up and went to the locker room.

AK: your friend goes here right?
Me: yup, she's a defender, her name is Megan
Jo: is she playing
Me: I'm not sure

We got dressed and went out for warmups. I got my elbow taped and then got my shots.

Anson: line-up is Mya, Maggs, Cannon, Julia, Jo, AK, Megan, Annie, Bridge, and Baby Horse

We did captains and then took the field. Virginia kicked off and we fought over the ball. In the 15th minute, Virginia scored to make it 0-1. In the 25th minute, Sam punted it and AK headed it over the defensive line. I chased it down and slotted it past the keeper for the equalizer. In the 27th minute, I had the ball on the right and crossed to Jo who one-touched it in to make it 2-1. The whistle blew, and we went to the bench.

We came back on and then kicked off. No one scored, and the final whistle blew after 45 minutes. We got a cooldown and then I went to Megan.

Megan: Sav, how have you been?
Me: great, especially since you let me by you
Megan: ha funny
Me: how have you been?
Megan: great, I love it here
Me: good, you looked really good on the backline
Megan: thank you

We talked until I had to go. I quickly showered and then got my stuff. We loaded the bus and then went to Panera. Once everyone was done eating we started the 3 hours back to UNC. We got back at 10:30 and Brad picked me up. We went to my apartment and celebrated my win before crashing.